Santa Claus is on his way

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I have to get to bed if I want Santa to come. I can't wait. I hope he brings me a pair of "Rush is Right" footie pajamas, and some "Ann Coulter Hair Care Products" and some official Glen Beck Chalkboard chalk. This will be the best Christmas ever. Merry Christmas everyone, even to you atheists who think this holiday is a waste of time.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well said Bill. For one day let's just wish the best to all, liberal, conservative, and "other". Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and best wishes to all o' youse guys!

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Geezer. May your holy day be a happy and joyous one for you and your family and friends. Eat lots of good food and have a great time.

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
darn. my uncle beat you. He got a yeast infection, the flu, AND hemorrhoids for christmas.

He most likely already had the 3rd, I'm scared of how he managed to get the first. The only guy I've ever known to get a yeast infection was a really fat guy that didn't wash between his fat folds.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
He most likely already had the 3rd, I'm scared of how he managed to get the first. The only guy I've ever known to get a yeast infection was a really fat guy that didn't wash between his fat folds.

Oh sure. men can get them too, and not just from intercourse. The reason is that the fungus candida grows in the body of everyone and it can breed like crazy and get out of control, and that causes the infection.

From a website I found:

"Male and yeast infection in boys most common causes are antibiotics, alcohol, beer, sex, wheat products, corn products, peanuts, barley, and a weakened immune system. Other than the antibiotics, the rest contribute to candida overgrowth by weakening the immune system by killing good bacteria from the over acidity they produce in the intestine. "

My uncle is an avid drinkerof booze and also eats wheat products.

(I got them yeast infections from taking antibiotics in 2008 and 2009 to cure strep throat. when i caught strep throat in both those years. So I decided to learn about it.)

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Careful with that strep throat. It always seems fairly harmless but it can attack your organs. I saw a woman, on the Penn and Teller show who lost, I think it was her kidneys, because of strep throat.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Careful with that strep throat. It always seems fairly harmless but it can attack your organs. I saw a woman, on the Penn and Teller show who lost, I think it was her kidneys, because of strep throat.

yeah its bacterial. and it can be dangerous if its not treated. I was listening to this tv show once and they said that its believed strep is what Mozart died of.