What On Earth is Wrong with you People?

This makes me more upset then any stupid black friday crap. Sadly Ive been to far to many of these calls:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/27/9050458-boy-beaten-to-death-on-4th-birthday

A Chicago boy was beaten to death Friday on what family members said was his fourth birthday.
Christopher Valdez died at his home near 51st and South Trumbull Avenue, in the city's South Side. A police spokesman said it's believed the boy died of blunt force trauma.
"My niece's boyfriend beat the baby to death, and I don't know exactly what happened. I've never even met the man," said Steven Valdez, the boy's great uncle.
Another uncle said he arrived at the home with a birthday cake for the youngster immediately after the incident. He said he restrained the boyfriend until police arrived.

This makes me more upset then any stupid black friday crap. Sadly Ive been to far to many of these calls:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/27/9050458-boy-beaten-to-death-on-4th-birthday

A Chicago boy was beaten to death Friday on what family members said was his fourth birthday.
Christopher Valdez died at his home near 51st and South Trumbull Avenue, in the city's South Side. A police spokesman said it's believed the boy died of blunt force trauma.
"My niece's boyfriend beat the baby to death, and I don't know exactly what happened. I've never even met the man," said Steven Valdez, the boy's great uncle.
Another uncle said he arrived at the home with a birthday cake for the youngster immediately after the incident. He said he restrained the boyfriend until police arrived.

poor baby.

I can only believe if thats how he was treated in life, God called him home to spare him anymore pain. Hes now in a MUCH better place.

There are much worse fates than death.

Don't envy the people who have to respond to crap like that.
(you really have to be zonked out of your gourd or outright evil to harm a child)

We seem to have quite a few of these type of cases as well, the other thing that is appalling is that in many of these there's warning signs of abuse that social workers, hospitals miss. Neighbours and family report abuse and it gets lost in the system. Most often it is a male who is not related to the child but is seeing the mother, in many cases the mother joins in the abuse as well. We've had the apologists of course, saying it's stress, poor parenting skills etc etc etc but frankly that's the biggest load of bollocks ever. Children are sacrosanct and while all parents especially tired mums know that a crying baby can drive you mad, almost literally, you know you don't abuse that child, ever.
Poor child, there must be a special place in heaven for these tot's where they get the love and care they never had.

Warning, disturbing pictures and report.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onnelly-neo-Nazi-boyfriend-Steven-Barker.html

[yt]Qrx6DDgTH_w[/yt]

I mean, pepper spray's just a food product, right? Essentially. :rolleyes:

THat lady was just sharing the Christmas Spirit with a little Christmas spice.......

Of course, we're clearly going somewhere with all of this, and just how did we get in this handbasket, anyway??

[yt]Qrx6DDgTH_w[/yt]

I mean, pepper spray's just a food product, right? Essentially. :rolleyes:

I knew a guy that would eat it on crackers to to open every OC class he taught at the police academy. He said it wasnt so bad hurt some coming back out tho.

I knew a guy that would eat it on crackers to to open every OC class he taught at the police academy. He said it wasnt so bad hurt some coming back out tho.

.....and if you're ever in Santa Fe, go to Horseman's Haven and get a breakfast burrito with the extra-hot green chili.Was introduced to it by a woman I was dating 16 years ago, because I made the mistake of calling her a "wimp." Had a whole cafe full of people laughing at me....:lfao:

Rumor has it that that chile gets a good shot of pepper spray in the pot.......

EDIT: and while I'm not clear on the Scoville scale, I do know that I've eaten peppers that made me far more uncomfortable thatn pepper spray.

Last edited:
.....and if you're ever in Santa Fe, go to Horseman's Haven and get a breakfast burrito with the extra-hot green chili.Was introduced to it by a woman I was dating 16 years ago, because I made the mistake of calling her a "wimp." Had a whole cafe full of people laughing at me....:lfao:

Rumor has it that that chile gets a good shot of pepper spray in the pot.......

good god!

oh hell, I laughed like crazy for days about that guy who ate a whole ghost pepper I gave him.
Now, I did tell him what they were and I did not tell him to eat one. Well, not one in one bite with seeds and all...

he was pretty sick for the rest of the day!
:lfao:

good god!

oh hell, I laughed like crazy for days about that guy who ate a whole ghost pepper I gave him.
Now, I did tell him what they were and I did not tell him to eat one. Well, not one in one bite with seeds and all...

he was pretty sick for the rest of the day!
:lfao:

Now do a chemical extraction from that pepper and blast it in his eyes.

Back