Not open for further replies.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note.
Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our general posting rules. Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

-G Ketchmark / shesulsa
-MT Su[er Moderator-

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
Dark said:
One, I never said don't use the legal system, I said don't put your faith in it... Two, your **** storm example it is joke, you gave the example of almost every college kid in America. Your **** storm is life, get a grip you won't get a freaking cookie for applying yourself. Three, the are neighberhoods in America where armed police won't go. They won't go there with a small tactical unit as back up. Wheres your legal system there? I am not just talking about L.A and N.Y. but places in north carolina, texas, virginia almost every town or city has one or two of these places.

My soultion to 99.9999999% of these what if senarios is why are you putting yourself in this position to begin with.

I'm going to tick off allot of ladies here but, if you flaunt and tease someone and think its ok because I have rights and feelings, then your stupid. Any sexually suggestive act can be considered sexual harassment and that exactly where you land yourself. Worst yet carrying on in such a fashion in the wrong enviroment will get you seriously hurt, and yes it will be your fault...

Not completely your fault, there is not fault to the victim in society, but your own actions had a part in the events. Its kinda like saying just because I'm in the ghetto crack house its someone else fault I was shot in a drive by. The reality is my choice to enter an obvious danger zone, was my choice that lead up to me being shot, i.e. avoid bad *** land from the initial question. Also known as stupid is it own reward...

The second part to that question you what was to give some reasons why my senarios where wrong? I find it strange that you go from the "legal system will protect for beating the crap out of you in self defense" to, "Why should fight back and take the chance of going to jail" in your own statements.

The fact is a real bad ***, will kill you... They won't try to threaten you, they will walk up and hit, stab, shoot or blungeon you to death and take your wallet.

Getting back on topic to the thread and making my point at the same time ;). There are four types of engagements, a play fight, a real fight, a street fight and a criminal encounter.

A Play Fight: Is any non-serious combative exercise, such as judo matches, wrestling matches (greeko-Roman or Back Yard), Boxing and even slap boxing. The goal here is to win, not injure or kill the other person.

A fight: Any serious engagement between two people or more resulting from improper behavior, slighted honor, or procieved violation of personal property and/or space.

A streetfight: Basically Adult Bullying, Any conflict insigated or directed against a person or persons to establish dominance or preceived social dominance through fear, initidation and violence. Basicly gang type behavior.

Like the old Itlian saying goes "If a man says he is in the mophia, he isn't..." If I have to tell you how big and bad I am, then I'm not. REAL BAD ASSES WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH, NOT TALK YOU TO DEATH!!!

A criminal encounter: Basically a rape (75% precent of the time sexual assault comes from someone the vistem knows), a mugging, etc. The objective is always personal gain, with little to know thought of the victim or victims. Once the goal is achieved, the encounter usually ends. The one exception to this is murder.

There are three simple outcomes from the "bad ***" in the senario. (a) you give what they want and they want more. I mean why should leave you alone, your easy money (b) you give in and they go away, not likely unless your one vaction (c) You reist and in such away that it makes a point. In a system where everyone has rights, even the criminals, you need real proof. Which is exactly my point, your word alone won't prove much.

End of arguement...

Almost everything I've read from you is a joke. I love "real bad asses" because they are the ones that come in thinking they can fight, and get gassed in the first round.

I hate mythists, and I see you as little more than one. I've seen the likes of "streetfighters" in the gym, and we have a name for them: the guys that don't come back. From your experience with the justice system to your slashing people's faces with the box cutters, I call :bs1:

To the mod: this being a friendly forum allows for far less scrutiny than others. The concept is great, but I've been a member here for as long as some of the mods; there's a reason I post so sporadically, it's because of people telling grandiose tales, and people that know no better eating it up.

Ban me if you will. :idunno:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thread Locked Pending Review

Rich Parsons
Martial Talk
Assistant Administrator

Status