What happened to my post count?

You'll always be my favorite post whore, no matter what your official post count says.
icon10.gif

Thank you

Yeah, no one's taken your title away, Terry. That would be like ... revoking rank! :anic:

Yeah, no one's taken your title away, Terry. That would be like ... revoking rank! :anic:

I know I'm that round and chubby guy that everybody wants to hug. Yea!
icon10.gif
:highfive::wink2::ladysman::ladysman::ladysman::ladysman::ladysman::ladysman::ladysman:

$1 / 100 posts. TLP tread alone would buy me a house in Miami on the water. :rofl:

This explains why my rep power went down by 1. For a minute there I thought I lost my mind... then I realized you can't loose what you don't have so I'm ok with it.

We established that I lost my mind a looooog time ago. It phones me from time to time to remind me that I lost it, but I really don't miss it much.

This is what it was like when I first started on MT. Certain posts in certain areas didn't count towards your total. Isn't that right Bob? Or was I hallucinating? :)

I need a Lisa is Right Smiley. :D

Yes Lisa there was and is a Santa Claus and you are right. It was different back in the day. ;)

PS: My rep power went down by a point or two and my post count went down some, but not as much as others. I think if you took out the Mdo Forums I would be hurt much more though. ;)

If we decounted staff areas.....I think a few of us would be bankrupted. lol

I'm melting! This opens up a wide lead for Kaith over me. Hey, can you prune out the 2K posts I made in the B&G and just move them to Karate for me? :D

If this count offends anybody then maybe we should just get rid of all the sub-forums and keep to just Martial Arts.

Dude!

If we decounted staff areas.....I think a few of us would be bankrupted. lol

Did that not happen? I just noticed that where I was most active had changed from a staff forum to the UBG. It must be that I finally crossed that threshold and just hadn't noticed yet. And I still don't even know what a Urusai is... :(

And I still don't even know what a Urusai is... :(

Japanese word for 'noisy' when used as an adjective. When used alone, it means "Shut up!" ;)

Ah, OK! Hmmmmmm:
Your most active in: The Urusai Bar & Grill · 2701 Posts

Still grammatically incorrect!

We established that I lost my mind a looooog time ago. It phones me from time to time to remind me that I lost it, but I really don't miss it much.

Why didn't you tell me? That explains soooooo much when I am on the phone with you! :lfao:

I'm melting! This opens up a wide lead for Kaith over me. Hey, can you prune out the 2K posts I made in the B&G and just move them to Karate for me? :D

Dude!

Did that not happen? I just noticed that where I was most active had changed from a staff forum to the UBG. It must be that I finally crossed that threshold and just hadn't noticed yet. And I still don't even know what a Urusai is... :(

The Staff areas are still my most posted in areas. ;)

Y'all are funny.

As to Urusei.....ask Lum-Chan. Tell her Darling no baka says hello.

:rofl:

I am now post count number 5. I guess I went up in the status of this.

For those I passed over, fear not as you will soon pass me again.

Thanks

I'm 8th - but I never even looked until this was posted. I lost about 3000 posts - I know I was over 12,000 - and 2 points of rep - but cez la vis!

Back