What happened to my post count?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With 10% of your posts in the Last Post Whore--er, Person thread?

I didn't say I didn't give in! Heh, besides, before you blame me, look at who started that thread.

I will say that this discussion has already decimated that thread, AFAICT, and that's probably not a bad thing. OTOH, for one example, 14 Kempo and I made plans to meet while I was in San Diego last week (plans that fell through, unfortunately) solely because of having chatted there. Like so many things, it's a mixed bag.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All this negativity about the LPT...For me its a form of relaxation...After 12 hrs of dealing with the coo-coos. crack heads and crazies I look forward to coming there and winding down...I've been to all the other MA sites under various names and we have the best combination of serious discussion and fluff..

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
All this negativity about the LPT...For me its a form of relaxation...After 12 hrs of dealing with the coo-coos. crack heads and crazies I look forward to coming there and winding down...I've been to all the other MA sites under various names and we have the best combination of serious discussion and fluff..

Exactly and that is how I see it as well!
icon6.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Exactly and that is how I see it as well!
icon6.gif

It was because of the LPT and the folks there I've met there that I WANTED to attend the The Meet and Greet in Buffalo and meet those I've chatted with face to face..

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was because of the LPT and the folks there I've met there that I WANTED to attend the The Meet and Greet in Buffalo and meet those I've chatted with face to face..

I sometimes think of MT as a kind of house... the various arts sections are like people's studies/home gyms, the What's New and Admin announcements are the lists on the fridge door, and the LPT, Lisa's Lounge and the Urusai in general is like the den. Just like you house, you probably wouldn't want to stay confined to one particular room all day long...

... and Horror Stories/TGD are kind of the scary unlit parts of the basement where your kids won't go unless you're with them! :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've decided to reset the counts the way they are and deal with the whole thing later.

As to TLP , etc, I never said shut it down, stop going etc.
Just that if there's good art discussions in there they should be moved to the art area.

Anyway, sometime today or tomorrow I'll do the recalcs.