What do you think of Jake Mace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thank the internet gods every day you aren't a mod, so much as you love to act the part.

It's a good job we aren't all like you taking no responsibility for anything you post here, some of us have been here a long time and we stay because we enjoy it, we'd like to carry on enjoying this place without there being stupid problems. You might note too that as a supporting member I pay to be here, so I guess that shows I support this place whereas you just come to be argumentative. You'll move on to the next forum soon enough though.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
You have admitted you know nothing about him, yet you defend him anyway.

The man IS a fraud.
It isn't about defending him...It is about those who post on MT adhering to the rules and policies of this forum.
Fraud Busting is against the rules and policies you agreed to when signing up to post on MT. So please adhere to them.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It isn't about defending him...It is about those who post on MT adhering to the rules and policies of this forum.
Fraud Busting is against the rules and policies you agreed to when signing up to post on MT. So please adhere to them.

yup

1.10.3 No Individual Bashing / Fraud Busting.

It is not our mission to out and expose frauds or decide who "sucks". Such discussions rarely lead anywhere other than to headaches, and lawsuits.

4.16 Official Policy on Fraud Busting and Credential Verification.

4.16.1 Fraud Busting

Due to its nature, this forum encourages the asking and answering of questions. Many times one member will have questions and concerns about the history, skills, lineage, or paperwork of another member. In other cases, things may be stated on a webpage, flyer or article relating to a member that raises some questions. Sometimes, comments will have been made elsewhere and those issues carried over to MartialTalk.

MartialTalk and its staff encourage the polite and professional search for knowledge. Questions and concerns may be brought up, with the understanding that the other party is under no requirement to answer.

Most questions may be raised within the forums dedicated to a particular art or area of interest. For example, Kenpo Lineage questions in the Kenpo forum, are fine. Others of a more serious note, are to be limited to the The Great Debate forum.

Excessive "Inquisitor-style" questioning is not allowed and will be subject to administrative action. If you have had to ask a question more than 3 times, you are most likely running the risk of excessive.

In addition, Hot Pursuit actions will not be tolerated. The Hot Pursuit is defined as asking the same or similar questions in multiple threads and / or forums.

Members who become excessively obsessed, inquisitive or interrogative, will be subject to administrative action. Members who are involved in excessive arguments that disrupt the forum, may be subject to administrative action due to the disruption of the normal operation of this forum

4.16.4 Fraud Reports

MartialTalk has an existing fraud busting policy. It's intent is to avoid site disruptions, juvenile games, and mud fests. Members may report on verifiable cases of fraud and criminal behavior in the Horror Stories section. All content must comply to our existing policy rules.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Everyone's a moderator today.

Which is also against the rules.

(Yes I understand the irony of what I posted)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone's a moderator today.

Which is also against the rules.

(Yes I understand the irony of what I posted)

Certain responsibilities are incumbent on all posters.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's a good job we aren't all like you taking no responsibility for anything you post here, some of us have been here a long time and we stay because we enjoy it, we'd like to carry on enjoying this place without there being stupid problems. You might note too that as a supporting member I pay to be here, so I guess that shows I support this place whereas you just come to be argumentative. You'll move on to the next forum soon enough though.
Don't hold your breath toots.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score

4.16.1 Fraud Busting

Due to its nature, this forum encourages the asking and answering of questions. Many times one member will have questions and concerns about the history, skills, lineage, or paperwork of another member. In other cases, things may be stated on a webpage, flyer or article relating to a member that raises some questions. Sometimes, comments will have been made elsewhere and those issues carried over to MartialTalk.

I wasn't aware JM was a member here.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you are not here to learn from the people who know better than you, why are you here?.

That is why, actually. As well as talking shop.

As far as the member I was responding to, if I ever need lessons in being a condecending self appointed mother figure, she would be the first one I'd hit up.

As for you asking why I'm here..well lol. Didn't you make an epic expletive filled I QUIT thread a couple months back?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To tamesd,
Someone asked me to post my thoughts on here and aikijutsu, which I did as a favor, how pathetic you are to have to search for my post to repost, what a f to the u to the c next to the j in loser you really are!
You are a piece of work dude. Why didn’t you stay away like you promised...LOL, LOL

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is why, actually. As well as talking shop.

As far as the member I was responding to, if I ever need lessons in being a condecending self appointed mother figure, she would be the first one I'd hit up.

As for you asking why I'm here..well lol. Didn't you make an epic expletive filled I QUIT thread a couple months back?

Banker. :D

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I watch plenty of videos on Jake Mace. He seems he knows what he is doing, and he looks like he is very good at it. There are few people calling him a fraud. Really, all his videos are just a lie?
The two words "Online School" should send you running.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever that is supposed to mean in whatever backwoods regional slang you are using, it's lost on me. A banker is someone that works at a bank?

:D Cockney rhyming slang mate, keep your hair on. I'm not insulting you only describing you.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
:D Cockney rhyming slang mate, keep your hair on. I'm not insulting you only describing you.
Right, so name calling it is. Surprise surprise.

The low road well traveled.

If not for that, playing forum mommy or sneering down your nose, your post count would be like 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions