What A Way To Quit Your Job

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heh. A friend of mine posted on FB that if she had a whiteboard, or beers and an air slide, she'd be making a grand exit herself LOL

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So would I, cuz she's a total HPOA!

Snicker Snicker.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah! Great stuff, great story. What a shame it's a hoax!!
http://thechive.com/2010/08/11/a-word-from-jenny-16-photos/
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's just too bad... it was good though.
I'm at a point of thinking about quitting my job because they want me to allow our customers to walk all over me.

I'm sorry but, I'm just as human as the customer and I can't GIVE respect unless it's GIVEN... yes it works both ways and I GIVE it... but they just want to treat me like crap... :idunno: I just can't do it.

Too much corporate (i.e. MAKE MORE $$$$$) mentality and not enough of the "family business" that was there when I first started.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That's just too bad... it was good though.
I'm at a point of thinking about quitting my job because they want me to allow our customers to walk all over me.

I'm sorry but, I'm just as human as the customer and I can't GIVE respect unless it's GIVEN... yes it works both ways and I GIVE it... but they just want to treat me like crap... :idunno: I just can't do it.

Too much corporate (i.e. MAKE MORE $$$$$) mentality and not enough of the "family business" that was there when I first started.
Mate, when I was in business we reserved the right to 'sack' customers who gave us grief. Nothing nasty, just a polite recommendation that they might be better off visiting our opposition. Didn't happen often but was there when needed. Life's too short to put up with arseholes. :asian:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
But in real life there is a guy called Steven Slater!! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/11/jetblue-responds-to-steve_n_678774.html
There's even a song that I've just heard on the radio. Brilliant!!
icon14.gif

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Mate, when I was in business we reserved the right to 'sack' customers who gave us grief. Nothing nasty, just a polite recommendation that they might be better off visiting our opposition. Didn't happen often but was there when needed. Life's too short to put up with arseholes. :asian:
Yeah but if I tell my boss that... I might as well clean out my locker.
And in this recession... that'd be a purty stupid thing to do.

SIGH

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That was great. And would have been even better if it wasn't a hoax. ;) Still fun though!

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah but if I tell my boss that... I might as well clean out my locker.
And in this recession... that'd be a purty stupid thing to do.

SIGH
So, toss it in and come to Aus!
icon10.gif
Tour the country and get paid. Train away from the maddening crowd. Step back and smell the roses.
icon7.gif

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So, toss it in and come to Aus!
icon10.gif
Tour the country and get paid. Train away from the maddening crowd. Step back and smell the roses.
icon7.gif

That my friend I have a dream of doing... now ... first things first... $$$ to get there. :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions