Change

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I guess I am waxing Philisophical again

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. ~Anatole France

Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. ~Shunryu Suzuki

Those who expect moments of change to be comfortable and free of conflict have not learned their history. ~Joan Wallach Scott

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Every beginning is a consequence - every beginning ends some thing. ~Paul Valery

We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. ~Harrison Ford

No two men ever judged alike of the same thing, and it is impossible to find two opinions exactly similar, not only in different men but in the same men at different times. ~Michel Montaigne

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Xue, I sooooo look foreward to the "just cause' posts of yours. It's like having a live in Zen Monk. :yoda:Merci,
Lori

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Xue, I sooooo look foreward to the "just cause' posts of yours. It's like having a live in Zen Monk. :yoda:Merci,
Lori

Thank You but I am far from a Zen Monk... but back in the old days (when the show Kung Fu was new) my Jujustu sensei use to call me Stump Jumper...instead of Grasshopper :D

nor am I short green and have large pointy ears, but sometimes english get mixed up do I :D

Last edited: