Chivalry is dead! And this guy killed it!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, okay - I only watched it half way through and it seemed the usual 'news' approach of showing the same thing multiple times for no better reason than to fill 'air time'.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ah, okay - I only watched it half way through and it seemed the usual 'news' approach of showing the same thing multiple times for no better reason than to fill 'air time'.
Basically a foul ball was headed right for them. The guy claimed that the light from the stadium was in his eyes and he bailed out and the ball hit his girlfriend in the elbow.
Everyone was like "DUDE!" He should've gotten in front of the ball and caught it with his body instead of letting it hit his (VERY FINE LOOKING) girlfriend.

She did seem forgiving though... lucky bastard.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I liked how he kept the ball that hit her.

LE Theory: There is a direct correlation to the degree of how far the hat is turned and the person's intelligence wearing it.

Rewatch and see the theory in action!

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
LE Theory: There is a direct correlation to the degree of how far the hat is turned and the person's intelligence wearing it.

No way is that right. People with the hat turned to the side (halfway in between) are way dumber than people with the hat to the front or back. :)

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The funny thing is, I can see him doing the exact same thing in more serious situations.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They are both tragically hip. They should have been pelted with baseballs. Hard. There, I said it.

Latest Discussions