Venting Room

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Christmas comes way too early. People are absolutely crazy in the shopping centers and the malls. Who came up with the idea to decorate stuff for Christmas any how, you just have to take it down later. The weather keeps snowing, iceing, or sleeting. Is winter over yet:(

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
** Bang **
** Bang **
** Bang **
** Bang **
** Bang **
** Bang **

Just putting in some vents for better ventilation ;)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
** Bang **
** Bang **
** Bang **
** Bang **
** Bang **
** Bang **

Just putting in some vents for better ventilation ;)

LOL!!!

Thanks for the laugh and making my day!
I haven't had an opportunity to laugh all day until now.

It has been wwwaaayyy too serious at work today.
- Ceicei

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ceicei
LOL!!!

Thanks for the laugh and making my day!
I haven't had an opportunity to laugh all day until now.

It has been wwwaaayyy too serious at work today.
- Ceicei

I am Glad I could Help
:asian:

T

TheRustyOne

Forget some trucking companies! Apparently, they want us to pay for uber MINOR damage that occured when i had my accident. And the company might sue. o_O can i please smack them?

T

TheRustyOne

Happened on the 8th. I was makin a left-hand turn onto a street in Shepherdstown, and ya know, that pesky sunglare kept me from seeing the truck till i collided with it. Front right fender for me got smushed. Nasty stuff. But my dad's gonna fix it. Truck's results: minor dent, bent liscense plate and black paint from my ghetto bumper.

Haha, stupid me! :rofl:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*shaking head*

My daughter whom I haven't seen since March this year is on her way up from Raleigh, NC. Now being the good parent's we are.. Seig sent her detailed directions to our house (she hasn't been to this new abode), Now I just got off the phone with her........... She is in Virginia... but the directions are still back in NC~!!! Sooooooo .. I had to find them on Seig's puter and relay them through choppy Cell signals as she's relaying them to someone else who's writing them down.. *still shaking head*

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by KenpoTess
*shaking head*

My daughter whom I haven't seen since March this year is on her way up from Raleigh, NC. Now being the good parent's we are.. Seig sent her detailed directions to our house (she hasn't been to this new abode), Now I just got off the phone with her........... She is in Virginia... but the directions are still back in NC~!!! Sooooooo .. I had to find them on Seig's puter and relay them through choppy Cell signals as she's relaying them to someone else who's writing them down.. *still shaking head*

I hope she gets there alright...snow and all...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
O.K. here's a vent for ya... wind chill factors! Last night I was not at all motivated to go to work in the first place and I spent several hours driving to my first couple of drop points in my nice cozy truck listening to D.J. after D.J. tell me that it was 25 degrees outside but the windchill is gonna be 0-10f. I don't need to know that. Just tell me I'm likely to freeze something important off and leave it at that.

T

TonyM.

The prevailing westerly in WV, Va and Md doth sucketh. Almost as bad as the north wind in VT.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
I hope she gets there alright...snow and all...

yesh she got here fine.. her dog kept Sadie up all night and in turn she kept me up .. *rolling owls* I'm dead on my feet right now.. they went off exploring sans their 'beast' who is curled up with Sadie and Seig... I wish to 'nest' too *Growls*

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
they went off exploring sans their 'beast' who is curled up with Sadie and Seig... I wish to 'nest' too *Growls*
So their beast is curled up with both of your beasts?;) Glad they made it in alright.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
heehee.. you said it :)

yeah now they are done going through the photo albums.. amazing how much a mother can traumatize their children with those 'special moments captured on film' *snickers wickedly~!!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
amazing how much a mother can traumatize their children with those 'special moments captured on film' *snickers wickedly~!!
I found all of those "special moments" when I was a teen ager and put them in a "special" place. My kid sister was not so bright and is still (at age 30) terrorized be those pics.