Venting Room

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Ceicei
Another vent I have is finding all sorts of stuff in the pockets of my sons' pants when its laundry day. They are 10 and 8 years old.
:mad:
I've found rocks, screws, dead slugs, pieces of asphalt, half a lizard, sand, live snake, chewed gum (that was tough to take it out!), rollie-pollies, melted candies, and a host of other stuff. When some of them are mixed up together, its utterly gross.

:(

- Ceicei
Some men never outgrow that. Whatever activity that I last particpated in that had me stick stuff in my pockets usually finds said objects in the washing machine.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoMatt
I like to remind my girlfriend that I still have her receipt & I WILL take her back to the store if she proves defective...heheheh :)
I could say something here that would be just plain wrong, not to mention really mean...:rofl:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
...and to think....the only thing that pisses me off more than stupid people are....stupid people that drive really, really, really slow...........

:armed:

:flame: :ripper:

:ak47: :shooter:

:tank:
and they do it just to annoy you

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
Ahem.

WHY THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> DO PEOPLE CALL ME UP AT WORK FOR HELP IF THEY ARENT GOING TO <EXPLETIVE DELETED> LISTEN TO WHAT I TELL THEM TO DO! I AM THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> TECH, THEY <EXPLETIVE DELETED> CALLED ME FOR HELP... THEN THEY WANT TO TELL ME THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> I AM TALKING ABOUT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING WHAT I SUGGEST!!!! IF THEY KNOW <EXPLETIVE DELETED> MORE THAN ME, WHY THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> DO THEY CALL ME???

Ah. I feel better now. :D
I know the average caller to tech support has an IQ slightly below room temperature. Generally, speaking, when I call, it's to find out if there is a known bug, a fix I am not aware of, or to have a track record to get an RMA.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This lady at the farmer's market looked at the label of the apple butter I was going to buy and said to me.. "you want REAL apple butter?" I nodded emphatically.. she proceeded over to another counter and dipped a fork into a jar.. I was in heaven~!.. It was so thick, rich and spicy.. I went over and exchanged my 4 oz jar for a big ole pound jar of the real stuff *G*

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yum. I love apple butter. They have a cinnamon spice one at my local Cracker Barrel that I might actually kill for.
My dad's people (as we say down here) have an annual get together to make home made apple butter the old fashioned way. Huge cast iron cauldron on a open fire, a really wierd looking device for stirring the pot lots and lots of food cooked up by 90 year old ladies who know what good cooking is all about and plenty of "good ole boys" pickin' blue grass and gospel all day long. There will never be a commercial apple butter that can come close to that. And real, hand churned butter......yummmmmm. Dang! Again with a thread that's making me hungry. :mad:

Latest Discussions