Venting Room

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, I guess you all are helping me to see what I have to look forward to, eh?!! Our little one is only a year and a half and isn't into hiding his food yet......but he does throw it pretty well!! And sneaks some of it to the dog when he is not wanting to eat it!!

:asian: :karate:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shodan
Well, I guess you all are helping me to see what I have to look forward to, eh?!! Our little one is only a year and a half and isn't into hiding his food yet......but he does throw it pretty well!! And sneaks some of it to the dog when he is not wanting to eat it!!

:asian: :karate:

I used to sneak out of the house and down the back stairs into the detached garage and snack on the dog food :D. It crunched good.

I guess that explains a lot now these days. :eek: :rofl:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
I used to sneak out of the house and down the back stairs into the detached garage and snack on the dog food :D. It crunched good.

I guess that explains a lot now these days. :eek: :rofl:

well if you come out here Rich, You best bring your own dog food.. cuz Sadie doesn't share well *G*

*Not saying a word about ever trying a dog biscuit * :rolleyes:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
well if you come out here Rich, You best bring your own dog food.. cuz Sadie doesn't share well *G*

*Not saying a word about ever trying a dog biscuit * :rolleyes:

I am much more mature now. I prefer Candy bars and ice cream and apple pie and good burger or chicken breast. ;)

Thanks for the Invite. I will see what I can do about stopping by some day :D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am much more mature now. I prefer Candy bars and ice cream and apple pie and good burger or chicken breast. ;)

Thanks for the Invite. I will see what I can do about stopping by some day :D

heheee I love your priorities Rich.. Candy, Ice cream, apple pie, burger then chicken breast.. Yep.. Maturity does rule *G*~!!!

You're more than welcome ~! Would be great fun :) The seminar coming up is Sept. 20th.. :)

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
heheee I love your priorities Rich.. Candy, Ice cream, apple pie, burger then chicken breast.. Yep.. Maturity does rule *G*~!!!

You're more than welcome ~! Would be great fun :) The seminar coming up is Sept. 20th.. :)

Thanks Tess, I will see if I can get Friday off and and drive down. I am short on Vacation time, yet the boss owes me a few hours I have worked over, aka Flex or comp time.

Will talk off line when I get more details

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Tess, I will see if I can get Friday off and and drive down. I am short on Vacation time, yet the boss owes me a few hours I have worked over, aka Flex or comp time.

Will talk off line when I get more details

Excellent Rich~! Jason is driving from Mansfield, OH.. and course Mr. C is flying in on the 18th :)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OMG my neighbor lady is totally whacked.. she's outside on her back deck again with her 6 dogs and un-countable cats.. she's got a piece of quack grass and blowing on it.. Honking to the dogs who are barking and howling like banchees.. I don't know what her idea of entertainment involves.. but that surely isn't mine~!!!

Ok.. I'm gonna go get ready for kids class.. *grumbling and thinking I could use a bit of sparring tonight~!!!

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

:redeme:

:mp5: :biggun:

:shotgun: :rockets:

:ak47: :snipe:

:stoplurk:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Ah, I'm beginning to wonder about you:eek: . To think I was alone with you in a car for 45 minutes.:rofl:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...and to think....the only thing that pisses me off more than stupid people are....stupid people that drive really, really, really slow...........

:armed:

:flame: :ripper:

:ak47: :shooter:

:tank:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ahem.

WHY THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> DO PEOPLE CALL ME UP AT WORK FOR HELP IF THEY ARENT GOING TO <EXPLETIVE DELETED> LISTEN TO WHAT I TELL THEM TO DO! I AM THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> TECH, THEY <EXPLETIVE DELETED> CALLED ME FOR HELP... THEN THEY WANT TO TELL ME THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> I AM TALKING ABOUT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING WHAT I SUGGEST!!!! IF THEY KNOW <EXPLETIVE DELETED> MORE THAN ME, WHY THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> DO THEY CALL ME???

Ah. I feel better now. :D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
Ahem.

WHY THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> DO PEOPLE CALL ME UP AT WORK FOR HELP IF THEY ARENT GOING TO <EXPLETIVE DELETED> LISTEN TO WHAT I TELL THEM TO DO! I AM THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> TECH, THEY <EXPLETIVE DELETED> CALLED ME FOR HELP... THEN THEY WANT TO TELL ME THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> I AM TALKING ABOUT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING WHAT I SUGGEST!!!! IF THEY KNOW <EXPLETIVE DELETED> MORE THAN ME, WHY THE <EXPLETIVE DELETED> DO THEY CALL ME???

Ah. I feel better now. :D

Heheee.. now would you really like to tell us how you feel? Or is that would you now tell us how you really feel *G*

*been there done that *commiserating with you~!
.. worked on the MSN Project as a tech... *Groans~!!!

P

pknox

Hey Chronuss:

Isn't it true that MCSE is actually Microsloth code for "My Crappy Server Exploded?"

P

pknox

:boing1:

I actually put that in a management report once, when I realized all of the MBA's were using one of our house imaging tools incorrectly. I remember when the CIO asked me what that meant, and I almost peed myself.

"Uh, sir - it's a technical term. I'll have the guys in programming get right on the bug fix."

That shut him up. We changed the application background from light gray to medium gray, slapped another version # on it, and he was pleased as punch. We just kept standing behind the MBA's going "Don't do that!" for a week. Problem solved. Sometimes it was great to be a technical person around technophobes. You could do everything short of telling them you sprinkled magic fairy dust on it. :)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by pknox
You could do everything short of telling them you sprinkled magic fairy dust on it. :)

...damnit...that doesn't work....ah, hell...what am I gonna tell'em now....:confused: ::kicks dirt..::

Latest Discussions