Things you never thought you'd say at the pump

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
$60 on #2, please.

I wonder if I can have my husband just fart directly into the tank?

Maybe they can bring leaded gasoline back.

"Our father who art in heaven ..."

*cry*

funny :)

I was driving today and went by this gas station that had closed. It still had prices from when it shut down. $1.19 gas! Gosh, I miss those days...

It's crazy. Makes me wonder how these gas prices aren't a topic of news everyday.

It's crazy. Makes me wonder how these gas prices aren't a topic of news everyday.

They are in Denver... of course, according to the story I saw, we had the highest average cost in the country several days ago.

"$1.2.3.4.5....$30"

Damn! I remember when I could get $10 worth, and this puppy would be full!

Bloodsuckers!

I wonder how long it will take me to ride my bike to work?

Is this the point where an Englishman is supposed to poke his head in and say something like "You Yanks don't know you're born!" :D.

To elaborate somewhat more sensibly, over here in Blighty we pay roughly $2 a litre (1 US gallon = 3.785 litre) and earn roughly half as much (for an equivalent profession) - life is so unfair :cries:.

Is this the point where an Englishman is supposed to poke his head in and say something like "You Yanks don't know you're born!" :D.

To elaborate somewhat more sensibly, over here in Blighty we pay roughly $2 a litre (1 US gallon = 3.785 litre) and earn roughly half as much (for an equivalent profession) - life is so unfair :cries:.

I feel for you!

Ouch.......

I made the mistake recently of using my uncle’s 1 ton pickup 6 wheel (dual rear tires) twin tank 4X4 pickup recently.

I wanted to return it filled up; I gave up at $65, I never thought I would give up when it came to filling a gas tank.

I asked for 5 dollars worth the attendant farted and gave me a 2 cents change

i mumble and cry inside as i fill up my little car :( its 3.33 a gallon here and its like taking it up the you know what with out any lube

why is it there supposedly is no shortage but yet prices still go up all the time? Why is it if there is a shortage the oil companies make more and more profit each year? Why is it I/we have to make up the difference in crude oil prices many times more that the big companies pay and should they not be loseing money not making more each year?

Latest Discussions

Back