Top ten things you'll never hear a woman say

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hon, you're SO much better looking than the Victoria's Secret girls.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oops - wrong thread! And I can't edit now. Well, take it for what it's worth...

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife doesn't do a call in show. She was a morning sho co-host, all that lively banter you hear on the way to work each morning. And for my faults, she has talked about my snoring, but hers can even wake me out of a sleep, me shaving my head, the time I got my cup broken in the ring, time her step father flipped the canoe I was in, my fishing, my obsession with the martial arts, how much I read, my sense of humor, my driving, my need to get away from everyone when we got to the cottage and take off for a day or so out in the bush by myself, my posting on internet forums, my cooking, my cleaning skills, my musical tatses, my movie tatses, my tastes in books, anytime I have had 1 more beer than she thinks I should have had, and thatis just teh short list. Things she talks about in a favorable light are her cats, her cooking, CSI, and her favorite books.

Silat Student

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
My wife doesn't do a call in show. She was a morning sho co-host, all that lively banter you hear on the way to work each morning. And for my faults, she has talked about my snoring, but hers can even wake me out of a sleep, me shaving my head, the time I got my cup broken in the ring, time her step father flipped the canoe I was in, my fishing, my obsession with the martial arts, how much I read, my sense of humor, my driving, my need to get away from everyone when we got to the cottage and take off for a day or so out in the bush by myself, my posting on internet forums, my cooking, my cleaning skills, my musical tatses, my movie tatses, my tastes in books, anytime I have had 1 more beer than she thinks I should have had, and thatis just teh short list. Things she talks about in a favorable light are her cats, her cooking, CSI, and her favorite books.
I think something like that would quickly drive me crazy....

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I have Broad shoulders I can handle it.

He has :rofl: "Broad" Shoulders :rofl:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are "her material" for her job. Gad, everybody knows all about you on the radio, no wonder you're ticked. I guess its like a standup comic who uses their relationship for humor. Glad you got "broad" shoulders but I still wouldn't use the hairy butt thing. Just say you want to write a book about her and you got a advance from a publisher all ready!!!
Since she is a famous celebrity on the air and all that. Then proceed to write...

Oh, and one of the top ten things, "Sure honey write all about me and my faults" you'll never hear her say or him either. TW

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
"Honey, let's forget about celebrating anniversaries - you show me how much you love me every day."
Err, Feisty... you might need to edit that one to : "Honey, lets forget about celebrating anniversaries - you show me how much you love me whenever it suits you."
You were probably thinking outloud there. :uhyeah:

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok, I just had to add this one:

“Things you’ll never hear a woman say:

‘My, what an attractive scrotum!’”.
- Patricia Arquette

Fight with attitude

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sarah said:

- Patricia Arquette
I really don't get you girls...you say we have ugly..ummm packages, yet you sleep with us :confused:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sarah said:

- Patricia Arquette
well, hell...it was like God had some left over parts in a pile and thought, "What in the hell am I gonna do with this...ah, yep, right there."

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bahahahah....Is that what happened!!

Chronuss said:
well, hell...it was like God had some left over parts in a pile and thought, "What in the hell am I gonna do with this...ah, yep, right there."

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sarah said:
- Patricia Arquette
Fight with attitude said:
I really don't get you girls...you say we have ugly..ummm packages, yet you sleep with us :confused:

Well, why do you think sex is sometimes referred to as "bumping uglies" ?
Besides, while they won't (always) admit it they need it as badly as we guys do. Go figgure THAT one out.

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Have you finally got us figured out!!

MACaver said:
Well, why do you think sex is sometimes referred to as "bumping uglies" ?
Besides, while they won't (always) admit it they need it as badly as we guys do. Go figgure THAT one out.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Have you finally got us figured out!!
No, I'll never (be able to) profess that I got wimmen figgured because if I could, I'd be a millllionaire and never want for anything...*ahem* I said anything... (tap tap...is this thing on?). jeez ... story of my life. :rolleyes:

Latest Discussions