Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Inspired by this
I've got a few:
"I know violence isn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose"
"One man can change the world, with enough ammunition"
"333 only half evil"
"Out of my mind, back in five minutes" (Thanks for that, Mom...)
What t shirts of smartass nature do you have?

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Violence Solves Everything!

Sarcasm, just one of the many services I offer

Warning: This is Sparta (Warning triangle symbol with stick figure guy getting kicked)

That Guy (my husband's tee shirt)

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Mine: "I`m HUGE in Japan"

recently seen:

"50,000 battered women? All this time I`ve been eating mine plain."

"***, the other vagina"

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say that some of those are just offensive but the "Also available in sober" one is a winner :D.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have to say that some of those are just offensive but the "Also available in sober" one is a winner :D.
Although, I'm tempted, shouldn't that be more Incredible Hulkish?
Something along the lines of "Don't make me sober, you wouldn't like me sober"

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
read a pro-american te shirt one time (shirt was from the 80's) that said

"america has:

George Bush

Johnny Cash
Bob Hope
and Stevie Wonder

Canada has
Brian Mulroney
No cash
no hope
and no wonder :p

also read another one that said "This is your Brain (montreal Canadiens)
and This is your brain on drugs (Toronto Maple Leafs)

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
There is a site, TSHIRTHELL that has wildly offensive shirts. Funny, but, aside from the Medium Pimpin' shirt, none I'd feel comfortable wearing.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There is a site, TSHIRTHELL that has wildly offensive shirts. Funny, but, aside from the Medium Pimpin' shirt, none I'd feel comfortable wearing.

I have a ton of their shirts. Two of my Favorites are the one that says "I'm Ugly on the Inside too" and the one with the Brass Knuckles on it that says "I know Violence isn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose"

I also have "Han Job" which is Princess Leia with her Hand down Han Solo's pants, "High On Life... and glue!" with an elmers glue logo, "Also Availible in Sober" and from when they used to sell Boxers and Panties, I have some Boxers that say "Where the **** are my pants?"

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

Not going to link to it, but when I took my son to Mt Rushmore there was a guy wearing the one that begins, "Thousands of my potential children..." I really need to start finding out about local events before taking my child on vacations. I'm looking at you, Sturgis.

Also saw a guy at the Kansas Fair wearing a shirt that said, "Instant Redneck - Just add beer" IMO if he's wearing the shirt then the beer is not necessary.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not going to link to it, but when I took my son to Mt Rushmore there was a guy wearing the one that begins, "Thousands of my potential children..."

I almost bought that shirt. It also reminded me of another one I have... it has a circuit board and it says "If I can build a computer I can make you *** "
Being both a compter tech, and a god between the sheets, I feel it was oddly appropriate. :D

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Also saw a guy at the Kansas Fair wearing a shirt that said, "Instant Redneck - Just add beer" IMO if he's wearing the shirt then the beer is not necessary.
Don't you mean if he's in Kansas?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

OK, as offensive as that site is, they have a "talk nerdy to me" t-shirt. I think it must be mine! :lol:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a ton of their shirts. Two of my Favorites are the one that says "I'm Ugly on the Inside too" and the one with the Brass Knuckles on it that says "I know Violence isn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose"

I also have "Han Job" which is Princess Leia with her Hand down Han Solo's pants, "High On Life... and glue!" with an elmers glue logo, "Also Availible in Sober" and from when they used to sell Boxers and Panties, I have some Boxers that say "Where the **** are my pants?"

I love the pic you have of YOU in a shirt that says, "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian." Your head is thrown back a little and you're laughing. It's great!

This one is rather simple, but I seem to either make people laugh or frown when I wear it.

Latest Discussions