The *&^$! T shirt thread

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks to my in-laws I have a T-shirt that says "I'm with stupid", with an arrow pointing up at my face.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ouch! Actually, that would be pretty funny if the arrow was pointing down.

LOL! It's funny you say that, because when I first typed it I said it was pointing at my head. To avoid confusion I specified that it was pointing up at my face.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love the pic you have of YOU in a shirt that says, "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian." Your head is thrown back a little and you're laughing. It's great!

Oh... yes. THIS ONE:

http://user.mc.net/~tknopnk/pics000/nobody.JPG
nobody.JPG

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have several shirts from T-shirt Hell. I REALLY love wearing them too. The only thing that offends me is people that are easilly offended. I get a real laugh at some of the reactions to the following t-shirts I wear...

A plain white shirt that says "Un-Hyphenated American"

A black shirt that has a bunch of sperms swimming with army helmets on that says "Support my troops"

A black shirt that simply says "Infidel"

A black shirt that says has the symbol "PI" followed by "MP" (PIMP) (It takes people forever to get this one.)

I have many more. I am in college also, so that makes this even more fun because it is such a "diverse" environment. I almost got kicked out of class once for the "Un-Hyphenated American" one, but I just busted out the "US military veteran" card and they shutup.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some I found on Tee Shirt Hell I love but would never wear ... or at least until my kids leave the house - then they're ALL I would wear. HAHAHAHA!! Ahem.

I liked:

I put the "cute" in "Execute"

It's not PMS - It's YOU.

If I had balls, they'd be bigger than yours

I know violence isn't the answer - I got it wrong on purpose

Cowbell Hero (woot! woot!)

And an original one from my kid and her friend - this is copyrighted, y'all"

"Two Uglies don't make a pretty."

Latest Discussions