Tales of The "Goldendragon!"

OP
R

RCastillo

Once again, the Dragon is in the news. Many illegal immigrants have been rounded up in Phoenix, known as "safe" houses. Several exist in the area. Boy, what some guys will do to spread Kenpo. He takes their money, then dumps em after promising rank, and lousy patch. :shrug:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
Once again, the Dragon is in the news. Many illegal immigrants have been rounded up in Phoenix, known as "safe" houses. Several exist in the area. Boy, what some guys will do to spread Kenpo. He takes their money, then dumps em after promising rank, and lousy patch. :shrug:

Yes, and they really need KENPO to protect them from the deadly Coyotes! They are the real bad guys here!

%-}

ps.... You are wrong about the patch, it is not lousy .... it is done quite nicely!

Attachments

• $ikkocrest1.jpg
    $ikkocrest1.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 149
OP
R

RCastillo

Goldendragon7 said:
Yes, and they really need KENPO to protect them from the deadly Coyotes! They are the real bad guys here!

%-}

ps.... You are wrong about the patch, it is not lousy .... it is done quite nicely!

Patch, figurativly speaking..........of course. :uhyeah:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
Patch, figurativly speaking..........of course. :uhyeah:

Ohhhhhhh ok, you mean the outlined of the Arizona Patch....which has inside the words......... I survived the Boarder Crossing now I can make some real $$$$$!!!!!

:uhyeah:

OP
R

RCastillo

Speaking of Border Crossings, the INS in Phoexix says they have a way to cover all the ground out there in Arizona and keep illegals out. You must be getting "Bounty Money" for this. You blood runs green! :uhohh:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
Speaking of Border Crossings, the INS in Phoexix says they have a way to cover all the ground out there in Arizona and keep illegals out. You must be getting "Bounty Money" for this. You blood runs green! :uhohh:

And if you still want free passage to Arizona, you better send in your current dues asap!

%-}

OP
R

RCastillo

Goldendragon7 said:
And if you still want free passage to Arizona, you better send in your current dues asap!

%-}

The Check's in da mail! :partyon:

OP
R

RCastillo

Goldendragon7 said:
I hope it's not one of the rubberized onze you have!

%-}

Should be ok, it's based on a "Tracy" account!

OP
R

RCastillo

Goldendragon7 said:
ACKkkkkk...... That account has been closed for years!!!!! On account there ain't no revenues come in from Texas!
:xtrmshock :mst: :anic:

Hold on now, I'm making the rent, and got money left over for a Happy Meal! :partyon:

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Judging from the news article Mr. Castillo could just kick the door in and let himself in.

V/R

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
Indian Reservation

That reminds me.......

I finally got PROOFthat the Indians WERE here before the white man!
They had.............. Reservations......... roflmao...... :uhyeah:
:partyon:

OP
R

RCastillo

Rick Wade said:
Judging from the news article Mr. Castillo could just kick the door in and let himself in.

V/R

I tried that one time, but the door fell on me. :jaws:

OP
R

RCastillo

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
What if he comes in through Indian reservation land?

I'd probably be held as a political prisoner.

Latest Discussions