Tales of The "Goldendragon!"

OP
R

RCastillo

Goldendragon7 said:
And just how would you know..... you have never rode with me!

:uhyeah:

See, I told ya. He's a danger on the highways! :xtrmshock

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Goldendragon7 said:
Not True!! I have not been in an accident since Mr. Parker was riding with me to the airport!!

:xtrmshock :uhohh: :vu:

If i am not mistakenly, it was in 1920 when bicycle was the only transportation.

riding bicycle was really good for your legs. I am not really suprised when somebody here mentioned about golden dragon's background in "kicking art". :boing2: :uhyeah:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
CoolKempoDude said:
If i am not mistakenly, it was in 1920 when bicycle was the only transportation.

riding bicycle was really good for your legs. I am not really suprised when somebody here mentioned about golden dragon's background in "kicking art". :boing2: :uhyeah:

Man, you know your history!!!!

:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

CoolKempoDude said:

You clearly must be a "Republican." Talk about distorting the truth, and with the Goldendragon as the main subject, that's "Hollywood" gossip right there. :uhyeah:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

RCastillo said:
You clearly must be a "Republican." Talk about distorting the truth, and with the Goldendragon as the main subject, that's "Hollywood" gossip right there. :uhyeah:

it was a joke but my joke was not obviously funny. May be, i should get back to my old job

and that is to cause "arguement" and "insulting" people in this forum :uhyeah: :boing2:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Goldendragon7 said:
Not True!! I have not been in an accident since Mr. Parker was riding with me to the airport!!

:xtrmshock :uhohh: :vu:

BUT you have received plenty of speeding and driving without light tickets :) ;)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
CoolKempoDude said:
BUT you have received plenty of speeding and driving without light tickets :) ;)

What........ please read that and tell me what you are saying.... (you make no sense sometimes. Did you take your Alzheimer's medication today?) :rofl:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Goldendragon7 said:
What........ please read that and tell me what you are saying.... (you make no sense sometimes. Did you take your Alzheimer's medication today?) :rofl:

I'm glad that you remind me about taking medication. I honestly don't know what Alzheimer is BUT i will ask my doctor about it.

thank you for your Alzheimer recomendation. I guess I really need it AFTER spending a lot of times in this forum to see all the troubles and fighting going in AK community.

How often do you take Alzheimer a day ? 4/DAY??? :wink1: :lol: :erg: :rofl:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
CoolKempoDude said:
I'm glad that you remind me about taking medication.
thank you for your Alzheimer recomendation. I guess I really need it AFTER spending a lot of times in forums. :wink1: :lol: :erg: :rofl:

No problem.... I do worry about all the fine members here on MT.....

By the way ...... have you sent in your $18.00 to become a Premimum member to show your support ? If not.... do not hesitate to do so immediately!

Joing the group in a very positive way. :wink:

p.s. get to that Dr. soon, if you need different meds or a refill don't put it off.

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Goldendragon7 said:
No problem.... I do worry about all the fine members here on MT.....

thank you very much for considering me a FINE member. You know that I am way too cool. All you, goldendragon7, have to do is ASK me how UNLESS you are already COOL

By the way ...... have you sent in your $18.00 to become a Premimum member to show your support ? If not.... do not hesitate to do so immediately!

Joing the group in a very positive way. :wink:

I didn't know about this premimum thing. Thank you for telling me that. I am still waiting for my tax return. :)

by the time you read this post,I am already Premimum member IF i can find where i can send my hard earned 18 bucks. I hope I am not AK Premimum member???? I'm not qualified for that.

if Premimum member for this forum, i say YES.

p.s. get to that Dr. soon, if you need different meds or a refill don't put it off.

you do the same too, heh?

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

from Goldendragon7 response in "article by mr. will tracy thread

Now I know I can only speak for myself.... but there are also some in Both camps....... that probably will not be dining with me .... ever.

I know why some in Both camp doesn't want to dine with you, goldendragon 7.

these people like New York steaks and you like chinese buffet.

if you offer New York steaks to them for FREE, they will absolutely be dining with you any time.

my advise for you is STOP going to chinese buffet restaurant and start going to "BLACK ANGUS" restaurant FOR steaks. :drinkbeer :boing1: :p

heheheheheheheeheheheh

Latest Discussions