Tales of The "Goldendragon!"

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Seig said:
And if he isn't remember, he will be at my house and have access to a computer 24 hours before you get here...........
Oh Im not worried. I'm pretty sure I can take him. :boxing: :btg:

Really :uhoh:, I do .... :anic: ... I think. :wah:

Mr. Conatser did I mention what a wonderful man you are? :kiss:
There that should help. :D

Dot
:angel:

Note: to self,
Stay
behind Rich!!!
%think%

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
I think he's building his own "dirty bomb" out there in the desert. Plenty of room to play with out there. :uhyeah:

So what, just because I blew a processer fan and motherboard for a couple of weeks ....... you think you are gonna get off easy....... humph... well, watch out.......... I may be in Texas in May!

and Im going to come thru Corpus..... and get the corps.

%-}

oh yeah..... and that "dirty bomb" I dont do nothin' dirty!! :bomb:

OP
R

RCastillo

Any new "dirt on the "Dragon?" I've scoured the news wires, nothing there. Anything from the rest of you? :idunno:

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It is hurricane Season don't sell him short the biggest news maybe the news you haven't heard yet. Hurricane Dennis???

Not outside the realm of possibility hitting TX.

Respectfully

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
Any new "dirt on the "Dragon?" I've scoured the news wires, nothing there. Anything from the rest of you? :idunno:
No Dirt (we don't do dirt!!!)........ but Lil' Dennis II (also a Dragon), is leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks to scout for new IKKO locations in Italy, Spain, France and Monaco!

:boing2:

OP
R

RCastillo

Rick Wade said:
It is hurricane Season don't sell him short the biggest news maybe the news you haven't heard yet. Hurricane Dennis???

Not outside the realm of possibility hitting TX.

Respectfully

It's true what Paul Harvey says, "So you don't run out of things to worry about!" :xtrmshock

OP
R

RCastillo

Goldendragon7 said:
No Dirt (we don't do dirt!!!)........ but Lil' Dennis II (also a Dragon), is leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks to scout for new IKKO locations in Italy, Spain, France and Monaco!

:boing2:

That's right, send out the "point man", why don't cha. :ninja:

OP
R

RCastillo

Yep, the Dragon is at it again! :rolleyes:

Arizona's favorite son, Glen Campbell said in the news, "he wasn't drunk, just overserved." This going back to when he was arrested for driving that way.

Man, that Goldendragon is a heck of a Public Relations man, ain't he? :)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
Yep, the Dragon is at it again! :rolleyes:

Arizona's favorite son, Glen Campbell said in the news, "he wasn't drunk, just overserved." This going back to when he was arrested for driving that way.

Man, that Goldendragon is a heck of a Public Relations man, ain't he? :)
Yep, slick huh! Actually, he's only doing 10 days (it's a cover so he can bring them the word without making it look too... well .... obviously religious):)

OP
R

RCastillo

Goldendragon7 said:
Yep, slick huh! Actually, he's only doing 10 days (it's a cover so he can bring them the word without making it look too... well .... obviously religious):)

Must be great living in Arizona. You get to skirt the law, override the Constitution, and thumb your nose at Washington. What a country! :rolleyes:

OP
R

RCastillo

Arizona Diamondbacks fire coach..............need I say more? :rolleyes:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well, I see the Goldendragon is back in the news again, seems Mike Tyson is punching out cars as he gets ready for another fight?!?

What kind of trainning is the the Goldendragon putting Tyson thru?

Even better, he lives in Scottsdale. Must be next door neighbors as well.:rolleyes:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
Well, I see the Goldendragon is back in the news again, seems Mike Tyson is punching out cars as he gets ready for another fight?!?

What kind of training is the Goldendragon putting Tyson thru?

Even better, he lives in Scottsdale. Must be next door neighbors as well.:rolleyes:
Yep, just minutes down the street.

Bags are just not enough anymore, he has to pound metal... this guys car was just close at the time! Anyways.... he dropped all charges after the "Pussycat" paid the $1,400.00 to fix his dents.:)

So he's back in the gym now, readying for a trip to Corpus to sway some wandering Ronin %-}

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Yep, just minutes down the street.

Bags are just not enough anymore, he has to pound metal... this guys car was just close at the time! Anyways.... he dropped all charges after the "Pussycat" paid the $1,400.00 to fix his dents.:)

So he's back in the gym now, readying for a trip to Corpus to sway some wandering Ronin %-}
Gulp.........................:boxing:

Latest Discussions