Spank the Monkey

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OK I think I have a first on MT

I have all top 10 scores for spank the money in the arcade.

I love to spank the money with that cool dico music. LOL

:partyon: :uhyeah: :boing2: :erg: :lol: :D :drinky:

Aloha

Rick

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
As an original student of Jose Bonco y Presas-Remy & Ernesto I can safely say to bash the monkey is not a good thing as it degrades you-shows no sign of respect for some one you never met-no sign of respect of ranking or the art you no not of.I started in 1975 & continued to train threw the 80s & 90s.Can you say you had over 35 years of training?Can you honestly put the monkey down were you know not.To some the statement might be funny-others its an insult & put a grim look on who said it & Why.Kuntao monkey is the meanest form of the kuntao arts & it is in the Presas line.I am Guardian & master of that Certified by Remy in 1981 & Ernesto 1981 & Ive kept the ranks current as I was 1 of the few original class members who had a chance to see both Remy & erneast teach as brothers & 1 family art.I have the class photo to this day.Mabuhay & balisalomit

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:

:partyon: :uhyeah: :boing2: :erg: :lol: :D :drinky:

Aloha

Rick

Rick you are the man for spank the monkey.
Terry

PS Monkey he is talking about the game in the arcade.
Terry

OP
Rick Wade

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
monkey said:
As an original student of Jose Bonco y Presas-Remy & Ernesto I can safely say to bash the monkey is not a good thing as it degrades you-shows no sign of respect for some one you never met-no sign of respect of ranking or the art you no not of.I started in 1975 & continued to train threw the 80s & 90s.Can you say you had over 35 years of training?Can you honestly put the monkey down were you know not.To some the statement might be funny-others its an insult & put a grim look on who said it & Why.Kuntao monkey is the meanest form of the kuntao arts & it is in the Presas line.I am Guardian & master of that Certified by Remy in 1981 & Ernesto 1981 & Ive kept the ranks current as I was 1 of the few original class members who had a chance to see both Remy & erneast teach as brothers & 1 family art.I have the class photo to this day.Mabuhay & balisalomit

Dude Chill

Spank the Money is a GAME in the arcade IF you were a SUPPORTING MEMBER you would know that. I did not disrespect you, your art or anything else. I will lobby to MINICLIP.com to change the name.

MAN I HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

Aloha all

Rick

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
Dude Chill

Spank the Money is a GAME in the arcade IF you were a SUPPORTING MEMBER you would know that. I did not disrespect you, your art or anything else. I will lobby to MINICLIP.com to change the name.

MAN I HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

Aloha all

Rick

Rick please do not take that comment as a personal attack, I believe he did not have a clue about the arcade.
Terry

CTKempo Todd

Green Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Rick please do not take that comment as a personal attack, I believe he did not have a clue about the arcade.
Terry

Even still....very quick to jump to a crazy conclusion and get to a defensive/angry posture me thinks..

BTW Congrats Rick....(I guess. You may have too much time on your hands though.)

OP
Rick Wade

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I do have to much time on my hands. I will back down now but i still hate political corectness.

Aloha

Rick

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I know of the game.To me -to me the game is not of a combat origin.I may be a bit stuck in my ways for the old school useing martial arts -quotes-ect for defence.There are 2 games monkey wise I do like Donkey Kong (which has not 1 donkey in it)Rage with an Ice monkey & Fire monkey.Dont take what I stated as physical type but rather martial type.I love combat & as the monkey some things are just not kosher.I have the name & art to relate to & combat is combat.I will note this as a way to remember that not all is combat.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
I know of the game.To me -to me the game is not of a combat origin.I may be a bit stuck in my ways for the old school useing martial arts -quotes-ect for defence.There are 2 games monkey wise I do like Donkey Kong (which has not 1 donkey in it)Rage with an Ice monkey & Fire monkey.Dont take what I stated as physical type but rather martial type.I love combat & as the monkey some things are just not kosher.I have the name & art to relate to & combat is combat.I will note this as a way to remember that not all is combat.

Monkey no dis=respect but I'm not following your point about Mr Wade comment on the game it is differently not for combat it is a video game.
Terry

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm waiting for a Penguin stylist to jump on board and criticize MT for all those anti-Penguin games in the Arcade... :uhyeah:

OP
Rick Wade

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Kreth said:
I'm waiting for a Penguin stylist to jump on board and criticize MT for all those anti-Penguin games in the Arcade... :uhyeah:

That is drunin penguin to you.:drinkbeer :cheers: :drinky:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:

Does the photo include you?

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:

Okay...maybe I'm just being a *little* thick, but how exactly do you play this game? I just tried it, and I don't think I really get how it works. :confused:

OP
Rick Wade

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Okay...maybe I'm just being a *little* thick, but how exactly do you play this game? I just tried it, and I don't think I really get how it works. :confused:

Grab the hand and drag it to the monkey(non martial arts related) as fast as you can.

OP
Rick Wade

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
bobster_ice said:
I was playing it on a different website earlier...Is 643 a good score??

Become a supporting member and come see a good score of 845,

Aloha

RIck

Latest Discussions