sojobow Vanishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Bell

Master Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I didn't have to field posts at Budoseek by gimps, it might be quite a bit more productive, don't you think? When the Ninjutsu forum gets hassled by the Koga Kids and the Dux worshippers, it's rather trying.

The glorious thing about the net though is that if you don't like one forum, you can come here and whine about it.

E

Elizium

sojobow said:
Chuckle as you wish. Actually, when it concerns martial arts, there is only 2 threads and only 2 post within those 2 threads that provide any insight into the martial arts in your entire Forum at Budoseek. The remainder of your personal forum is no better but actually worse than most other forums out there. Although I did note many instances where you closed/locked threads simply because the posters didn't agree with your "truths." You might also want to work on the biasness of your moderators. They seem to have a problem with personal egos and low knowledge bases. At least in this forum, the moderators don't seem to be as biased even though all of you constantly push them to the edge. Try answering their questions without selling something. And yes, I wanted Mr. Seago to win the bet. sojobow controls even in absentia.

*smoke*
Is it me or is Sojobow back? So if he has posted then this thread is no longer valid.

OP
S

sojobow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Jay Bell said:
If I didn't have to field posts at Budoseek by gimps, it might be quite a bit more productive, don't you think? When the Ninjutsu forum gets hassled by the Koga Kids and the Dux worshippers, it's rather trying.

The glorious thing about the net though is that if you don't like one forum, you can come here and whine about it.
Actually, it seems an error on my part in bringing up the subject of your forum. After all, it is "Your Forum'" which entitles you to treat others as you wish. Not my business.

As far as the first sentence above regarding Gimps, I'd say that it may be more correct if you would rephrase the dialoge with something like: If I (meaning you and a few of your moderators) didn't field posts at Budoseek, it might be quite a bit more productive, don't you think? I (meaning me) would then agree. But, as I said earlier, it is Your Forum.

Pardon me for even entering your world but you could learn much from the owners of this Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions