So Martial Arts isn't Boy Scouts

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are people on this forum who don't care about rank. I don't think I need to mention names but there have been people who have made that clear. Are you telling me you don't believe that?

No, I'm telling you your posts are random and difficult to follow.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
No, I'm telling you your posts are random and difficult to follow.
Well as I said in an earlier post not in this thread but in a different thread, I can be random.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well as I said in an earlier post not in this thread but in a different thread, I can be random.

then you shouldn't be surprised when people don't understand you.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well I've been convinced that I don't need to start a new thread but I do have one big post which hopefully will be one of my final posts on the matter of advancement although I may make more proceeding posts if I get feedback. Im just wondering which thread to put it in. As I said I don't need to start a new thread but Im looking for a good thread that's on the subject. Im considering the "academic testing vs martial school testing" but that thread has seemed to have died down. Im looking for a good live thread.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Really, you do think it's all about you don't you?
I don't answer your questions over and over by the way, but kinder, more patient people than I do and you are being grossly unfair to them because you are clearly ungrateful for that time.

Since you don't answer my questions over and over it shouldn't bother you and as for the kinder and more patient people who you claim Im being grossly unfair to, why do you care? You're not them.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since you don't answer my questions over and over it shouldn't bother you and as for the kinder and more patient people who you claim Im being grossly unfair to, why do you care? You're not them.

Actually you have been answered several times by me, the trouble is you don't like the answers. There's no reason you have to of course but you can't then say I haven't answered you.
Why do I care? because they are nice people and I care. :)

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually you have been answered several times by me, the trouble is you don't like the answers. There's no reason you have to of course but you can't then say I haven't answered you.
Why do I care? because they are nice people and I care. :)
I never said you didn't answer me. I just pointed out that you haven't answered me again and again as you have pointed out yourself or at least you haven't answered me more than several times, and actually I like it that way because I have your answers so there is no reason for you to repeat them.

As for these nice people who you care about, you're the one complaining not them.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never said you didn't answer me. I just pointed out that you haven't answered me again and again as you have pointed out yourself or at least you haven't answered me more than several times, and actually I like it that way because I have your answers so there is no reason for you to repeat them.

As for these nice people who you care about, you're the one complaining not them.

You do know that doesn't make sense right?

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
I never said you didn't answer me. I just pointed out that you haven't answered me again and again...

... or at least you haven't answered me more than several times, and actually I like it that way because I have your answers...
????
Interesting statement.

Makes me say;
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Latest Discussions