SL-4 Video Clips

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I enjoyed my moring coffee while watching #7 over, and over, and over for comedic entertainment. Something about seeing Ray-Ray/Bode takin' the pain...just puts a smile on my face.

Mainly, cuz you could almost bet that came about from a question.

D.

It's strange...

my teacher answers many of my questions the same way

I was told that I bode'd Bode although I thought I was just asking honest questions :/ (^_^)

Luckily Mr. Bode did not respond in kind - ha!

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm probably going to get my *** kicked for this but the way I learnt sword of doom the target is the lower forearm (fire ring I think, probably got that wrong too), delayed sword is to the shoulder without getting specific. Now off to hide somewhere behind lead walls :)

Amrik

You're correct Amerik. No need to be shy. You've been around long enough, and I know you have a good teacher. :)

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
it is also highly likely that I am just wrong all the way around LOL

Actually confused. Sword of Doom and Delayed Sword address similar attacks. One before he can touch/punch you, the other after he grabs you. The responses, (with the mechanisms to account for grabbibg you) are essentially the same. Sounds like time for another class Dave. :)

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
I enjoyed my moring coffee while watching #7 over, and over, and over for comedic entertainment. Something about seeing Ray-Ray/Bode takin' the pain...just puts a smile on my face.

Mainly, cuz you could almost bet that came about from a question.

D.

A question he already knew the answer to. Funny, he hasn't asked that question since. Go figure.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh I just loooooved watching those.

The jazz is awesome too. :ultracool

Bode

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'll lay 100 to 1 odds you're right.

Why would you do that? I mean it's not like I ask a lot of questions. ;)

PS> What nobody knows is that I ask them SO I get hit. I took the whole "feeling is believing" very seriously.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
PS> What nobody knows is that I ask them SO I get hit. I took the whole "feeling is believing" very seriously.

I've suspected this. Nothing gets Doc on the mat and moving like elaboration in an answer to a question. His data dumps are awesome, and I've always suspected it's a way of baiting him into one.

Well done, Mr. B.

D.

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yep. Great training atmosphere. May just have to arrange a field trip to meet you there when I'm up and runnin'. :wink2:

I really liked the music too but it made some of what was said during class inaudible on my videos.

And yes, sorry, I do need to go back and practice all 8 of the techniques I was taught. I've been focusing on material for my next Shaolin kempo rank promotion though :eek: . Can't stay a green belt forever... I've really only regularly practiced index set, Sword of Destruction, Sword of Doom, and Alternating Maces.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really liked the music too but it made some of what was said during class inaudible on my videos.

And yes, sorry, I do need to go back and practice all 8 of the techniques I was taught. I've been focusing on material for my next Shaolin kempo rank promotion though :eek: . Can't stay a green belt forever... I've really only regularly practiced index set, Sword of Destruction, Sword of Doom, and Alternating Maces.

Wow...a brown belt to be! That's fantastic news David! When is the test?

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Wow...a brown belt to be! That's fantastic news David! When is the test?

Whenever my teacher feels I am ready.

another month or two I think, unless I can find some time for a few private lessons...

but, back on topic, he told me last night "I'm really feeling Doc's stuff right now..." its like a virus I tell ya.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hold on, I'm not sure I can handle you AND Carol at the same time. That's a lot of brain power in one place.

Dave, we're famous! ;)

:highfive:

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score

And the second 8 as well, which add more mechanisms for you to worry about that you haven't seen yet. :) "Raise you hand, not your arm fool."

Latest Discussions