Ski-ing, the truely best sport in existence

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are completely wrong. The best sport in the world is SCUBA diving.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You are completely wrong. The best sport in the world is SCUBA diving.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.
You make it very hard to argue.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, okay don't rub it in as I love kayaking and scuba diving as well! ;) Believe it or not I wish it was warmer here in Vegas right now as well! ;) I am missing that 100 degree heat right about now!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Okay, okay don't rub it in as I love kayaking and scuba diving as well! ;) Believe it or not I wish it was warmer here in Vegas right now as well! ;) I am missing that 100 degree heat right about now!

Brian. I agree with you on many things but I just don't think I will ever miss 100 degree heat :D

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Love cross country skiing as well but it has been a long time. My wife likes snow shoeing so that is what we like to do the most!

I have definitely considered getting into this but, I just don't seem to ever find the time.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Just off the local skiing mountain here in Las Vegas. Beautiful weather, great people and some very fun runs today!
:meh: :meh:
Making the most of emoticons available I hope this conveys envy and a sense of contemplation. :D And, still green, happiness for you ... and then I think, in seven months time we'll have snow again.
:)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's snowing here today, and the ski fans are happy.
But in 50 days, we will be lying on the sun on Cozumel. When we're above the surface of the water, at any rate.
Here's one reason why SCUBA is better than skiing...

After skiing...

After SCUBA...
upload_2014-12-22_17-1-19.jpeg

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody is knocking water sports especially me because I love to scuba, kayak, paddle board, etc. ;)

It is funny here in the valley as I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt this morning before going skiing. Then up in the mountains with snow and ski gear. Then back down off the mountain and it is jeans and t-shirt weather. Very strange but fun! :)

Latest Discussions