Signing off for BB test

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Guys I'm honored to post a message to you all from Georgia as she is testing tomorrow for her black belt and is saving her 1000 post so that means she will become a double black belt tomorrow or when she makes her next post! I am so excited for her and want to cheer her on and have everyone send her their good thoughts over the next 24 hours! Here's mine:

Georgia you are amazing :asian: and I can tell from all that we've shared that you will kick some serious butt tomorrow :jedi1: ! I'll be thinking of you my new friend! So you go girl!:partyon: :partyon:

And here is Georgia's message:

Thanks to MJ and Nalia for posting a couple of items for me during my time away. I just want to thank everyone who has wished me only the best and continued to cheer me on. I've been pretty frank in these forums as to my background and this is really a very huge deal for me. To be cheered on by others I have only met electronically really means something. You are all supportive and kind, and I thank you much. I hope I can be worthy of the respect and consideration and kindness I've been shown here. I will post within the next couple of days regardless of the outcome.

Respectfully,

Georgia :asian:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
GO GEORGIA!!!!

Get sleep. That is an imperative. I will be thinking of you at my tournament tomorrow - no, I don't think I can compete, wrenched my shoulder yesterday. But will do judging.

Its nothing about luck otherwise I would wish it, but being prepared. I'm sure you are prepared. Enjoy the day! TW

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You'll do great!! Let us know how it went!!

- Ceicei

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Georgia - all the best, I know you have been preparing hard for this test for a long time. I know you will do great! Please post ASAP tomorrow with the news, and reaching your MT 1000 post as well!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today is the day! Go Shesulsa! :jedi1: Go Kroh! :jedi1: Stay Strong!:partyon:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thinking of you today Georgia. Let us know how it went. :supcool:

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Georgia will be very busy for the next couple of days, but I anticipate she will be back, posting that thousandth post, telling us of her meeting the challenge, likely in a humble fashion, when we all know that she kicked some serious ***.

You go G. Eat 'em up.

Always your fan,

Daniel A. Bowman

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would like to dedicate this, my 1,000th post to some meaningful, important people in my life:

1. To my family who sacraficed their time with me, oftentimes begrudgingly, so that I could prepare and help my cohorts prepare. I couldn't have done this test without them - my husband supported me every way he could, my children cheered me on and visualizing their faces got me through this test.

2. To the panel; a thousand thanks to Kwan Jang Nim Corona for always leaving me with something to think about and work on, Sa Bu Num Gallino for all you have done for me, Sa Bu Nim Hills for coming today and for the compliment, Kyo Sa Nim Baines (and Mrs. Baines) for coming - good to meet you sir, Jo Kyo Nim Gallino for tolerating me for so long and for the incredible compliment and Jyo Kyo Nim Sharon (I apologize, Ma'am, I didn't catch your last name) - it's always good to see another woman in this style. It's a day I will never forget.

3. To Jo Kyo Nim Goodrich and Jo Kyo Nim Caughie who helped me prepare, worked with me, studied with me, worked with me, and had PATIENCE with me! Thanks also to Jo Kyo Nim Brian for being my partner on the test - the comraderie you showed us was terriffic! Thanks SO MUCH! You guys rock!!

4. To my dear friends in life who have reached points of frustration with me and stuck with me anyway just because they thought I have a good heart - and that was good enough for them. Much love!

5. To all the idiots who ever did or attempt to victimize me. They all taught me an important lesson and I have now made something good out of their ill-intentioned deeds.

6. Finally, but not least, ALL YOU KEWL PEOPLE HERE ON MT!!! I learn from you all as well and the discussion and debate is fun. You have all been really supportive and I bow to you all and humbly thank you all. YOU ROCK!!

Farang,

Jo Kyo Nim Georgia Ketchmark :supcool:

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Georgia

What a magnificant post. A hearty congratulations to you, it is well-deserved!

:asian:

kroh

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Congradultions Georgia!!!!

A well deserved honor! Way to go!

Now...got any pictures of the test? How about a description of the days events??

Regards,
Walt

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Georgia that was a most excellent dedication!!! I am so proud of you!!! Congratulations on your hard earned black belts! :partyon: I agree with Walt we need details! And Walt how about you?

G

Gary Crawford

Congrats!! Welcome to "The Club".It will take awhile for it to really sink in.Did you sleep with your new belt last night?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! We're all proud of you!!!!
th_23_30_109.gif

th_r_champion.gif

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions