OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi everyone - just an update: Test moved to October 23.

See you then! :asian:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Shesulsa, yes that is too long!!! Allow yourself some relax time or you will burn out, yes that is possible. I worked on my test for two months prior, I was prepared but I think I was a nervous wreck too. Well, going up against a master who didn't want you to test one 1, didn't help you to test 2, and stalled the test for hours causing warmups and cooldowns all day 3, wasn't good either. Just eat well, study hard, and rest well. TW

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:

OK so we wait!!! We miss you though, especially in the LLR! :) Kick Butt Georgia!!! :jedi1:

Hugs,
MJ :)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:

Hey Shesulsa nice seeing you check in with us. You've been missed. Good Luck and maybe pop in and tell us how your training is going. A few minutes here for some comic relief would probably do you some good :D

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I gotta take a break and chill, so I decided to come back here and hang tonight.

Um-Yang....Yin-Yang...it's all about balance, baby.

Looks like I have some catching up to do.

kroh

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hey there!

Good luck on the test and make sure you post some pictures like MJ-HI-Yah did so we can all see how you made out.

By the way... I have my 2nd degree exam on the 30th as well. Bee thinking of ya...

Walt

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey! Train hard and keep your focus. Thanks, and good luck to you!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is Shesulsa's last week before testing for her black belt. I haven't spoken with her for a few days and I hope things are going well. I just wanted to post a message for her to help her through this last week of prep.

GO SHESULSA GO!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

We love you and miss you here on MT. Kick some serious @ss and can't wait to here all about it.

G

Gary Crawford

Georgia,good luck on Saterday!You won't need luck though.Your skill will shine through!

kroh

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hey there...

I am testing for my nidan in a system of kempo called the Shinko Ryu.

Actually excited about this one becuase it is the first time in a martial art I have made it past 1st degree ( I have two other BB's but due to moving around a lot in my last job, always had trouble staying in one place long enough).

Thanks for the Interest and becaue myself and She-Sulsa are going on the same weekend, the good Karma Police should be throwing lots of good MOJO our way....

Regards,
Walt

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kroh said:
Hey there...

I am testing for my nidan in a system of kempo called the Shinko Ryu.

Actually excited about this one becuase it is the first time in a martial art I have made it past 1st degree ( I have two other BB's but due to moving around a lot in my last job, always had trouble staying in one place long enough).

Thanks for the Interest and becaue myself and She-Sulsa are going on the same weekend, the good Karma Police should be throwing lots of good MOJO our way....

Regards,
Walt
That's great! Now we have two reasons to cheer! :partyon: :partyon: Let us know how it goes!

Latest Discussions