Share your greatest song or lyric???

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This is biker song it sound like, is that correct? Then that is nostalgia for you?? How would you think of your kids if they acted how you acted when you were late teens to late 20s? :)

Biker song, good call, I was known to go into bars, during that period, with signs on the door that said "No knives, no guns, no colors".

As for what I would think, I would be terrified, because, to be honest, they are smarter than I was at that age and are much more level headed and Mrs Xue is likely the one most responsible for that.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of those bands that didn't have much commercial success when they were together, but their music laid the groundwork for the 1990's.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
On a Husker Du kick...

Mom and Dad, I'm sorry.
Mom and Dad, don't worry.
I'm not the son you wanted.
Well, what did you expect?
I've made my world of happiness
to combat your neglect.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
In other music news, Billy Corgan says there is the chance that all four original Pumpkins may do a reunion tour.

I know there is just as much hate for that band as there was love, and to many Billy has become a bit of a joke for the last decade and a half. Well, he hasn't to me. If it hadn't been for his band, for his words conveying all the pain and anger I felt as a teenager, I probably would not even be here anymore. So since I feel I am coming from the same place, I have always understood and admired him, and he'll never be a joke to me...even if he DOES own a professional wrestling company.

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey can I ask please what do you see in that music that appeal to you?? Angsty, and slightly disturbing parodies is what I hear.. cool!! :D Not heard this before now thank you! omg mercifully he took option 1: directing his energy into making music and kooky vids rather than option 2: stabbing people to death at his former school lols
It's a parody of every popular, annoying, choppy dance instrumental track. I share many opinions with whichever ego of the artist.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
An omage to my once long blond hair that, became much short blond hair as I got older and then turned white as I got older still and is now falling out.

Now without further adieu

Rush - I Think I'm Going Bald.

:D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In other music news, Billy Corgan says there is the chance that all four original Pumpkins may do a reunion tour.

I know there is just as much hate for that band as there was love, and to many Billy has become a bit of a joke for the last decade and a half. Well, he hasn't to me. If it hadn't been for his band, for his words conveying all the pain and anger I felt as a teenager, I probably would not even be here anymore. So since I feel I am coming from the same place, I have always understood and admired him, and he'll never be a joke to me...even if he DOES own a professional wrestling company.
I never thought of him as a joke. And I didn't realize others did.

Latest Discussions