Shaolin Kempo Technique Archive

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Matt I have # 60 also. I will post it when I get home tonight for you.
I learned them from prof Ingargiloa and wrote them down I just found it the other day.
Kosho

Fantastic, I look forward to it.

Thanks,

Matt

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Start with left foot in a cat stance
Left overhead block + Left front/reverse crescent kick to face (kind of an angled front kick)
Left foot lands forward and to the left into a left half-moon stance
Left eagle talon to eyes + Right eagle talon to throat
Both hands rip to the left then circle back to the right with a left palm heal to the ribs + Right palm heal to the face + Left knee buckles attacker's right knee
Left foot steps in front of the attacker to the left + Right spinning reverse crescent to the face.

Thank you! Let me know how you would like to be listed on the 'thanks to the people who have contributed' page. This actually is in regards to everyone. If you send something in, let me know if / how you'd like to be mentioned on the 'thanks' section of the technique archive.

Thanks,

Matt

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
comb 60

punch comes in and you deliver a # 6 block. as you make contack roll your elbow to the center and shuffle in to the attackers body as you deliver a ( same time ) a right ridge hand strike to the attacker throat
and a left palm heal strike to the attackers jaw.

next controlling the attackers head and jaw you then shift there weight and deliver a right riseing knee to the attackers chest or head. you ythen deliver a right leg sweep taking the attacker down. once down you settle your right knee into the attackers floating rib. and deliver a left hammer strike to the attackers other side ribs followed by a right hammer to the attackers throat and then a left hammer to the attackers face.
shift and stand cross and cover.

Kosho

If i find any others I will let you know.

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
comb 60

punch comes in and you deliver a # 6 block. as you make contack roll your elbow to the center and shuffle in to the attackers body as you deliver a ( same time ) a right ridge hand strike to the attacker throat
and a left palm heal strike to the attackers jaw.

next controlling the attackers head and jaw you then shift there weight and deliver a right riseing knee to the attackers chest or head. you ythen deliver a right leg sweep taking the attacker down. once down you settle your right knee into the attackers floating rib. and deliver a left hammer strike to the attackers other side ribs followed by a right hammer to the attackers throat and then a left hammer to the attackers face.
shift and stand cross and cover.

Kosho

If i find any others I will let you know.

i have 60 with a right ridge and an elbow rather than a palm heel. and the first of the three hammers to the plexus

respectfully,
Marlon

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
i have 60 with a right ridge and an elbow rather than a palm heel. and the first of the three hammers to the plexus

respectfully,
Marlon

Thanks Marlon. Both variations are now up on the archive.

Matt

Gufbal1982

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have 1 - 51 and 56 from USSD, and I have 73 from FV...just not so sure about it because he also said it was 71.

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have 1 - 51 and 56 from USSD, and I have 73 from FV...just not so sure about it because he also said it was 71.

Any you could send would be great. We have a version of #73 up now, so we could see if it matches, and if it doesn't, we could assume for now it's #71. The beauty of this is as we put the combinations up, folks can take a look and let me know if they have it differently so we can put up variations and corrections.

The current have/need list looks like this-
What we have, what we need:
Have (57 total):
1-44
50-55, 59-60

Need (51 total):
45-49
56-58
61-67
69-72
74-80
82-87
89-92
94-108

Thanks,

Matt

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the combo sure has fred's flow to it!! please thank master Brassard for me. Not many people put themselves out there and it is appreciated

Respectfully,
marlon

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jim Brassard was kind enough to send me an email this morning to let me know that he put a video of Combination #68 up on youtube. I did a write up based on the video, and it's now in the archive.

Continued thanks to everyone for helping with this project.

Matt

i just saw some of his web site...in the past tips section there is one place that he moves a lot like Kimo! a bit surprising to see. Do you know if he has done any seminars or training with Prof. Kimo?

respectfully,
marlon

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
i just saw some of his web site...in the past tips section there is one place that he moves a lot like Kimo! a bit surprising to see. Do you know if he has done any seminars or training with Prof. Kimo?

respectfully,
marlon

He has not, but I noted the similarity as well. From what I gather, he's hybridized some EPAK into his teachings.

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sifu Marlon Wilson has come through again, this time with combination #57, a variation of #59, #63, and one other for which I need to verify the number. Thank you for your continued support!

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Matt,
i hope you get them all. this is a very good thing you are doing for sk.

respectfully,
marlon

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Matt,
i hope you get them all. this is a very good thing you are doing for sk.

respectfully,
marlon

If everyone was as helpful as you, it would be done in no time. Thanks again - I really appreciate the effort you have put in to write up your submissions and the generosity of spirit you have shown to this project.
On that note, Marlon has also submitted #69 and #74.

Thank you Marlon.

Matt

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
What we have, what we need:
Have (60 total):
1-44
50-55, 57, 59-60
68, 69
73, 74

Need (48 total):
45-49
61-67
70-72
75-80
82-87
89-92
94-108

If you have a combination on the need list, please send in a writeup. Thanks!

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have all of your missing 40's and 50's, I'm just trying to figure out how to write them so they make sense.

#47: Against a left front punch
Start with left leg forward in a half-moon stance
Left parry block that circles clockwise to trap the strike in the crook of the elbow
Right palm heel strike to attacker's elbow
Right Palm heel strike to face
Right foot steps in front of attacker
Throw attacker over right hip
Kneel down with a left palm heel to bridge of nose + Right tiger's mouth to throat.

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
#48: Against a left front punch
Left parry block
Push-drag forward with a left palm heel to ribs + right palm heel to face
Right hand circles behind attacker's head + left roundhouse elbow to face (sandwich strike)
Keeping head pinned between strikes, slide right foot to the left as you throw attacker backwards by controling his head. (by the end of the throw you should have turned around and are now in a right half-moon stance with the attacker on his back next to you.)
Left backfist to temple.

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
#49: Against a left front punch
Right palm block followed by a right ridge block (hand-helping-hand)
Right foot half-moons forward + right palm heel to face + left palm heel to ribs
Left foot half-moons foward going back to back with attacker
Throw attacker over left hip (he will be thrown backwards onto his stomach)
Allow hand to swing to the right
Left backhand to kidney followed by a right knife hand strike to kidney or back of neck.

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Matt, the 59 that you had first on your site i have had done on me and i think it is in the 50`s. perhaps check with GM Brassard if the one i wrote is 69? maybe i mis heard?

Respectfully,
marlon

OP
M

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Matt, the 59 that you had first on your site i have had done on me and i think it is in the 50`s. perhaps check with GM Brassard if the one i wrote is 69? maybe i mis heard?

Respectfully,
marlon

Thanks for following up. I changed the 59 to reflect the correction you sent. Thanks again,

Matt

Latest Discussions