Say something good...

HKphooey- you are always helpful to those with questions, and I always enjoy reading your posts!

TKDgirl has a very upbeat personality. She always has something either nice or clever to say. Most the time she works both in.
icon10.gif

Green meanie - you have the best avatars, and the quotes always seem to go with them.

Kacey, you treat everyone with equal respect and are very helpful with your posts. Though you are an instructor, you are still willing to learn from others. I am grateful to have met you on MT.

Swordlady; for not being a judgemental person and for taking people on their own merits - you rock !!!! :)

Raewyn ~ You are sweet and humble, but you stand your ground. You make everyone feel like a friend.

Jade is nuts lol. I would love to have her on my side in a dark alley fight for your life scenario. She rocks.

Matt - you don't let the problems you have in life slow you down, and you are an inspiration to all those who say "I can't because..."

Karen,

You are a model martial artist and person. I respect and value your open-minded posts. The fact you are in the Spec. Ed. field tells me a lot about your personality. I am sure your students are lucky to have you.

HKphooey, not only do you have a cool username (I watched Hong Kong Phooey all the time as a kid), you also exemplify that coolness in your posts. You are quick to help others, especially those new to the arts. And congrats again for making your 4th Dan! :D

Swordlady, you rock! I was in the video store the other day, and imagine my surprise...

Attachments

• $sl.jpg
    $sl.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 91
HKphooey said:
Swordlady, you rock! I was in the video store the other day, and imagine my surprise...

Dude, you can make people smile. That is an awesome quality.

Matt, I commend you for your military service and your "never give up" attitude towards life. Hoo-ah! :)

Swordlady,

Your humor that you sprinkle throughout MartialTalk is very much appreciated. Thanks!

- Ceicei

Ceicei said:
Swordlady,

Your humor that you sprinkle throughout MartialTalk is very much appreciated. Thanks!

- Ceicei

CC you've been on MT for a while and I've come to appreciate your no nonsense approach to the arts. Your perspective is valuable to me.

upnorthkyosa said:
CC you've been on MT for a while and I've come to appreciate your no nonsense approach to the arts. Your perspective is valuable to me.

This guy has the uncanny ability to find good in everything and everybody.
icon7.gif

(I don't want this to disappear, so I'm doing your name again)

matt.m- You are helpful, witty, and very nice to those around you. A gem to have around.

TKD Girl- Love your avatar- who can go wrong with elephants?!! You seem like a very nice person, born in the same month as myself. Off to check out your myspace page!! :)

Shodan,

Your compassion and concern for others is noticed and very much appreciated. Thank you. Continue to be who you are! :)

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions

Back