Say something good...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drac,
You are one of my favorites' here on Martial Talk. Mainly because your posts are loaded with common sense and you can always inject some humor when it is needed. You come across as somebody it would be a pleasure to sit down and share a few stories and beers with.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Scott you bring wisdom and family values to MT and I applaud you for that, your Love for family and training is second to none here.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, your passion and compassion for those you care about - and for those you don't know, as well - are clearly evident in your posts.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey as your Avator says you are one of the cool kids and I personnally look forward to your post, they are right on and you give some of the best advice around, Thank you for letting us get to know you

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry is one of the true spirits of MartialTalk. His knowledge, compassion for others and his ability to extend his hand in friendship to everyone around him makes him a true asset and I am blessed to call him my friend. :asian:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa, you are an intelligent and strong woman. Always persevering through life's ups and downs with grace. You are understanding and compassionate and not quick to pass judgement. I am blessed to call you a friend.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pam, you are a kind, supportive, and a clear-headed thinker whose posts--- well-reasoned, informative and timely---I always appreciate.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Exile, I thoroughly enjoy your posts. You are an intelligent person who always keeps a good perspective. You are encouraging to other members and can debate a topic without getting personal. Kudos. :asian:

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jade what can I say but the Dark Mistress is one of the better and compassionate people MT has Thank you for being here day in and day out.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, your outlook is always positive and you always see the good side of any issue or event.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kacey- I always enjoy reading your posts. You're always nice, helpful, insightful, and a great moderator!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TKD girl, your positive attitude is contagious. You are an asset to MT. :)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa, you have a great sense of humor and are a helluva good op.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jeff you are...umm...hmmm...someone wanna take this one? :lol2:

Seriously, Jeff is very well versed in a variety of MA's and make intelligent, well informed posts. Damn nice guy too, even though he won't admit it in public. :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa..I love reading your posts..,You handle your Mod duies fairly and justly.You and Mr. Chew are a great part of MT..

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drac- your avatar and username may strike fear into the hearts of those that are new here, but they'll soon learn that you really are nice, funny and helpful!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkdgirl, you are too sweet for words. I so appreciate your gentle presence on MT. You always bring a smile to my face. :)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jade, you always have a kind word for everyone - even off this thread!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kacey, with everybody on MT, you shine through! Your choice of real life work as a teacher makes you stand out from the masses. Add to that your dedication to your MA and your insightful, well thought out posts here make you truely one of a kind.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Scott, your posts are always well thought out and intelligent, plus you have a good sense of humor. I appreciate your contributions. :asian:

Latest Discussions