Say something good...

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The object of this thread is to say something good about the last person who posted.

The rules are that you can only comment on the last person who posted and you must leave a positive comment regarding contributions to the MT community.

This is a little feel good community building thread that will help people get to know each other a bit. You may have to do a little research about the person who posted in order to find out about them. One way to do that is to click on their name and check their personal profile. One can also look at the same menu that one sees the "profile" option and pick some of the other options in order to research a bit.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Upnorthkyosa every time I see your aviator it makes me feel good.
Terry

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry has a big heart and great love for his art. I enjoy his posts and I believe him to truly be one of the greatest people that MartialTalk has. He is very humble and very knowledgeable about his art. I love his sense of humor. :)

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Lisa

I think that you have a level-headed approach to conversations that really approaches all POV's neutrally. Many people say that they do this, but very few actually, IMO, do this.

Also, it's nice to see a MAist who is willing to bare all of the other things on their plate. Your example really keeps it real and I've appreciated some of your advice on how to balance things in the past.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Upnorthkyosa you are only a hand full of fulltime poster that I have grown to accept to know there values and techs. in the Art of your choice, last thing is I still love the penquins.
Terry

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I respect Terry for his dedication to the art and lack of MA politics in his posts.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rutherford has a good sense of humor and consistently posts in a repectful manner even if he disagrees.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
SLTL, has all the qualities needed to be a great friend and isn't afraid to try new endeavors, ach including moving! TW

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tiger Woman is one of many who brings high quality to the posts and over all atmosphere to Martial Talk. :asian:

For you m'lady. :asian:

Attachments

• $80643YeGD_w.jpg
    $80643YeGD_w.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 334

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Caver is a good friend to those around him and has a good sense of humor!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ping makes a day go by with fun conversations

And this is for you too...

Attachments

• $dragon-pictures-007.jpe
    $dragon-pictures-007.jpe
    41.1 KB · Views: 310

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is a really cool dragon - may I ask where you found that image? I love mythical beasties.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kacey said:
That is a really cool dragon - may I ask where you found that image? I love mythical beasties.

Kacey

I really enjoyed our discussion in "the study" regarding special education and inclusion. I have also enjoyed your opinion as a high ranking woman in the art of TKD. Both of these things have shown that you are a thoughtful person and that when you post people should really cue in.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ron

I really value your experience in the korean arts. I particularly appreciate the fact that you can translate the languages and help us correctly pronounce our terminology. This is a constant struggle because I am not a native speakers nor am surrounded by people who speak the language. I have to say that your example has inspired me to learn an asian language...because I can see the benefit to understanding my art.

upnorthkyosa

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa- I think your avatar is very funny, and you are very helpful here at MT.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
upnorthkyosa- I think your avatar is very funny, and you are very helpful here at MT.

tkdgirl

Not only do you have a fine appreciation for avatars, but you are also making a good many steps to becoming a fine member on MT. I can see from your posts that you are getting into cross training or are currently cross training. This perspective, from someone who is branching out from a base, will really help people here begin to see things from a new perspective.

upnorthkyosa

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I must agree with the other poster..I love your avatar..

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac Love your name and I really enjoy all the input you have given this board, also your insight into self defense is just fantastic.
Terry

Latest Discussions