Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
What can I say, I've been out of the game for almost ten years. But jeez-

3-4 phone calls isn't stalker-scary, so that shouldn't be a problem. I would let some time go by tho before calling again. If she really is busy for exams etc, let the 4th go by and then, with school (hopefully) over and things more quiet, try another call. You may want to suggest meeting at the friends' house or a double for a drink as she doesn't know you.

As for waiting for the man to call, I don't know anyone who plays that anymore. But then, I've usually made the first move (it's just easier).

Good luck-

And congrats on being short-listed by the WMAA- :cheers:

Jill Thank you for he reply :asian:

I'll wait and see and if something else happens then no big deal :D

And yes I am very happy about the short listing, I only thought you were never going to talk about me being short and listing from all those beers. ;)

Seriously, I am grateful :asian:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
I'm saying that Tess and I could hook you up.....

hmmm you kvetch cuz Ricardo hits on women and he's married.... now you Know Jason's married so what kinda nonsense is this? I'm not about to hook him up with anyone..so you men just 'fix yourselves' or I'll intervene :mad: :eek:

K

KenpoGirl

Hey Rich, just happened on this thread.

Man, you're busier then a one armed paperhanger with an itch!!!

In regards to the female, if it wasn't for her studies I'd say let her go it's obvious she isn't into the blind date thing. BUT, if its true that she is in the middle of studies perhaps you should leave it a month or so and call her one more time. Then if she doesn't return your call then you know your answer.

{Though I tend to think it extremely rude not to return your call at the least and say that this was not a good time for her :( }

That's my 2 cents worth.

Glad things are going well for you in your training, congrats on being invited to teach at seminars. Good for you!!!

Dot

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
hmmm you kvetch cuz Ricardo hits on women and he's married.... now you Know Jason's married so what kinda nonsense is this? I'm not about to hook him up with anyone..so you men just 'fix yourselves' or I'll intervene :mad: :eek:

Atta girl Tess, sic em! Put these guys in line. I told you guys she'd be there to keep an eye on things.;)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Rich.. good to see you :)

Well advice is always one-sided.. everyone has an opinion and unfortunately unless we are inside the person's head and heart.. our opinions are not worth this 'paper' they are typed on. We, as females can offer what we feel... but in reality, it's not going to give you what you seek... we don't know what the girl is thinking etc.. Some women do like to be persued, some don't.. infinite technicalities abound...you've done the prelims... ball is in her court.. only you can decide how long the game is to be played.. :)

Me

R

RCastillo

Damn Straight Ricky... just remember that ;)

Remember? Why do you think I got a "Pro Cup" on. I don't wanna get "booted" by you!:eek:

R

RCastillo

'thinkin' it's my hands you should be wary of' ;)

Well, you either got long dangerous nails, and, or you've been taking lessons from Stick Dummy!:confused:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Umm Ms Tess,

Maybe Just Maybe Seig, was talking about setting me up? ;)

We al know that JF is married and loves' his wife :) :asian:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Hey Rich, just happened on this thread.

Man, you're busier then a one armed paperhanger with an itch!!!

In regards to the female, if it wasn't for her studies I'd say let her go it's obvious she isn't into the blind date thing. BUT, if its true that she is in the middle of studies perhaps you should leave it a month or so and call her one more time. Then if she doesn't return your call then you know your answer.

{Though I tend to think it extremely rude not to return your call at the least and say that this was not a good time for her :( }

That's my 2 cents worth.

Glad things are going well for you in your training, congrats on being invited to teach at seminars. Good for you!!!

Dot

Dot,

I agree that school can be over welming.

I also agree that even a call to say I am too busy but call [insert date here] would have been nice.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Rich.. good to see you :)

Well advice is always one-sided.. everyone has an opinion and unfortunately unless we are inside the person's head and heart.. our opinions are not worth this 'paper' they are typed on. We, as females can offer what we feel... but in reality, it's not going to give you what you seek... we don't know what the girl is thinking etc.. Some women do like to be persued, some don't.. infinite technicalities abound...you've done the prelims... ball is in her court.. only you can decide how long the game is to be played.. :)

Me

Tess,

Your wisdom is very true.

No one will know what is in the young ladies head, maybe not even her :). Yet sometimes it is alright to ask for the opinions and see if you are out of line or maybe get a new idea, and of course filter them and prioritize them by who gave them ;). When this is all said in done, I am still busy and enjoying my life :). I hope she is also.

Thank you for the reply
:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Umm Ms Tess,

Um...Rich, I don't think Tess will share Seig with you.....

:rofl:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Umm Ms Tess,

quote: Originally posted by jfarnsworth
No I don't. I have enough problems with the one female I've got at home. Certainly don't need any more.

Are you sure? I mean there were 3 or 4 at the last seminar that really thought you were cute......

Rich, No problem... My comment was directed at the above thread of Jason and Seig.. :)

'sides.. those college girls are just that.. girls..

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I was teasing him, dear.

Latest Discussions