Promoted!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Since being recently promoted to Martial Talk Black Belt, my skin is smoother, I'm a noticably better dancer, and women find me more attractive! As well, given that my Martial Talk Black Belt is an obvious reflection of my street effective lethal fighting skill, I can justifiably refer to myself as one bad dude.

Boo-ya.

Aaahhhh, yes, I've noticed the difference.... Welcome to the black belt club! Now that you've been booted in, behave yourself at a higher standard! :uhyeah:

- Ceicei

Remember to send in the belt test fee.

We take visa, mastercard, and wendys fry coupons. :D

Congratulations to a great poster, knowledgable person, and a nice poet! Um...do I have to call you MR. Flatlander now? :supcool:

:asian: Flat.

Congratulations!!! Just keep in mint those black belts tend to shrink if you dont wear them at least three times a week!

You definitely deserve it. Always learn something from you.:asian:

To a one bad Martial Talk black belt dude from a recent Kenpo black belt dudette....WOOO HOOOO! Let's party!!!! :partyon:

Kaith Rustaz said:

How about Canadian Tire money, Kaith, do you accept that? (If I throw in a little extra, want to shoot me straight up to 3rd or 4th black? C'mon, nobody will know......c'mon pleeeeeeaase)

Kaith Rustaz said:

Well, heck.

If I had known you took Fry coupons, I wouldnt have donated cash!

:ultracool

Wow, I hadn't been on much lately, you are quick! Not doubting your ah..
lethalness, sir, um, or your wordiness, X worthiness sorry. But I suspect you are not so bad a dude! I enjoy your posts too and am in awe of your poetry. I just have to sigh, I was born with a pencil in my hand but it was to draw not make poetry so I gave up on that one. Well tie that new BB on well, and remember not to wash it. TW

Latest Discussions

Back