Yet another Bonaduce theory.

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I went to Danny Bonaduce's My Space site, who knows how involved he is with this? But I noticed out of his several You Tube clips, he's either claiming to kick someones *** publicly, or doing his "be a warrior train with Danny" routine. I know there has already been alot of discussion on here about Bonaduce, but I got to thinking. Danny Bonaduce holds a couple of Black belts in Kenpo, and something else. I do like Bonaduce, but he has alot of problems, which dont ever seem to get better. For example he recently divorced Gretchen, and he seems to have a manic type attitude.
So my thought was, maybe with some people Martial arts dont do them any good? Anybody agree? Disagree?
He'd probably call me out if he heard me say this publicly? But thats what I'm talking about.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For example he recently divorced Gretchen, and he seems to have a manic type attitude.
So my thought was, maybe with some people Martial arts dont do them any good? Anybody agree? Disagree?
He'd probably call me out if he heard me say this publicly? But thats what I'm talking about.

I pissed him off once, when he was shopping in a Mall in Dundee, IL. He walked away... so I dunno.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bonaduce can be a tool, for sure. I did enjoy watching him body slam that moron from Survivor, though.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
He's a pretty good example of Short Man's syndrome...
Five foot seven and famous for making an *** of himself more than anything else...

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He's a pretty good example of Short Man's syndrome...
Five foot seven and famous for making an *** of himself more than anything else...
I'm not so sure he's that tall.
icon10.gif

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think MA is what you put into it & what an instructor allows. Maybe his instructor overlooked his garbage because of his fame. Heck, he trained in LA. Here, fame lets you get away with a lot of things.

I like listening to Danny on the radio (both here & when I lived in Chicago). He's a funny guy, but he obviously has issues. Capitalizing on them had made him rich.

OP
K

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I pissed him off once, when he was shopping in a Mall in Dundee, IL. He walked away... so I dunno.

You saw him in a shopping mall in Illinois? Is his wifes family from there or something? Also what did you say to him? Thats a riot.

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score

I don't follow Bonaduce's exploits that closely, but seeing clips of him, I see him as someone who is carrying around a great deal of pain. I don't know that a black belt in and of itself helps one to recover from years of substance abuse and other problems.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't follow Bonaduce's exploits that closely, but seeing clips of him, I see him as someone who is carrying around a great deal of pain. I don't know that a black belt in and of itself helps one to recover from years of substance abuse and other problems.
Yeah, that, and nothing you wear will ever hide what you are. Some people are just jerks and wearing a Black Belt or a linen suit, they are jerks either way.

Latest Discussions