Prayers

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
To all my TKD and HKD and Martial Arts brothers and sisters. Just left the hospital where my wife is undergoing surgery. They found "C" and are attempting to remove it. Hopefully they will get it all and she'll be able to get back into life. Really could use all your prayers and good wishes. Thanks for being here for me to lean on. :asian:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You and your family will be in our prayer. Stay strong my friend

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
One EXTRA LARGE order of good vibes and prayers heading your way, Brother!

Have faith... and remain positive...

Your Brother in the arts,

Andrew

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My the healing power of the Holy Spirit be with her during and after surgery..

OP
B

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Greatly appriciate all your good wishes and prayers. Doctor said they are confident they removed all of the tumor. When we start chemo, they feel that she has over a 90% rate of recovery and over a 50% rate of total remission. Again, thanks to all for their support. :asian:

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What a time for you and your family. May God bless you. I will remember you in my prayers. Keep us posted.

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Greatly appriciate all your good wishes and prayers. Doctor said they are confident they removed all of the tumor. When we start chemo, they feel that she has over a 90% rate of recovery and over a 50% rate of total remission. Again, thanks to all for their support. :asian:

That's AWESOME NEWS, Brad!

Give the Mrs. a "tag" on the shoulder for me... and tell her, "Way to go!"

I'll keep the positive energy flowing your way, Brother...

You Brother in the arts,

Andrew

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That is great news. Sorry I wasn't here sooner. I had cervical cancer. I didn't need chemo, but it was scary . The surgery took care of it, thank goodness. I know what she is going through. Best of luck to both of you.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Brad you are a good guy. May God bless you in your time of need. I will pray for you and your wife my friend. I wish a speedy recovery pal.

OP
B

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I've been in some touchy, dangerous situations in my life, but nothing that compared to what I had to do last night. My wife didn't know anything about the cancer before the surgery and as fate would have it, it fell on me to tell her in the recovery room. I honestly don't know how I held it together while looking into her eyes, but somehow I did. We're trying to look on the positive side of this, in so much as it's lucky(?) we caught it when we did. We have a good chance of beating it. They say that God dosen't put more on you than what you can bare, but between this and now a nice winter ice storm (trying to get to the hospital is like driving in Iraq) I'm starting to think I'm not on Santa's Christmas list.

We truely appriciate everybodies good wishes and prayers and thanks for letting me talk, it helps. I tried talking to the dog, but all I get is a lick in the face, but that's pretty good too. Take care and God Bless to all.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sir I'm glad everything looks like it is going to work out for your family, will keep you in our prayers

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You and yours are in my prayers, Sir.

Latest Discussions