Pasadena Group Photo

Rich_Hale

Green Belt
Reaction score
Doc requested I post this picture of a group class in Pasadena and let everyone put names to people in the picture.

Attachments

• $Group-001[1].jpg
    $Group-001[1].jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,027

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Dave I was thinking the same thing. To Mr. Parker's left (right as we look at it) I believe is Bernie Bernheim. Back row 2nd from right - Eddie Booze? 5th from right - John Conway? 7th from right looks like Frank Trejo.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dave I was thinking the same thing. To Mr. Parker's left (right as we look at it) I believe is Bernie Bernheim. Back row 2nd from right - Eddie Booze? 5th from right - John Conway? 7th from right looks like Frank Trejo.

All of you are doing well, (except for the hair crack). Keep going. Who are the two on either side of me?

OP
Rich_Hale

Rich_Hale

Green Belt
Reaction score
All of you are doing well, (except for the hair crack). Keep going. Who are the two on either side of me?

I'd say it's our old buddy Lee Wedlake on your left and Jim Mitchell to your far right. Don't know the kid standing just to your right.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score

Correct. Still a lot left.

OP
Rich_Hale

Rich_Hale

Green Belt
Reaction score
That "kid" is Paul Dye. :)

Paul Dye . . . . Doc we never looked that young . . . well maybe I did.

Okay, I'll toss in Paul Girard. He is seated in the front row, to our far left. Paul and I used to work out togehter in Pasadena when Frank Trejo ran the school. Paul practically lived there.

And I'll go with Rick Hughes standing just to our left of Mr. Parker.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Paul Dye . . . . Doc we never looked that young . . . well maybe I did.

Okay, I'll toss in Paul Girard. He is seated in the front row, to our far left. Paul and I used to work out togehter in Pasadena when Frank Trejo ran the school. Paul practically lived there.

And I'll go with Rick Hughes standing just to our left of Mr. Parker.

Very good. Anymore?

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
You might add Jim "Josh" Furuya, (still teaching in Glendora with Ed Booze) along with Richard "Rick" Hughes that I can recall without working at it. Also Charles "Charlie" Gonzalez owner of Castle Litho, who printed most of Mr. Parker works including the Infinte Insight Volumes.

KenpoRick

White Belt
Reaction score
Lower Right front is John Conway Jr. then Steve Orcino...and I think Paul Casey is 2nd row, 3rd from R...3rd from L, 1st row is Tom (forget his last name)...2nd from R, back row is Paul Mills...Ed Booze is 2nd row, far R...
Roger Meadows is 5th from L, back row...That's about is for my memory...
Also I believe that day was a test...I made 2nd black...

Latest Discussions