P.U.R.E Progressive Uninterrupted Rapid Execution

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I met a man
He walked by me and stopped! As I turned he gestured to shake my hand as I went to do so he not only shook my hand but gave me a small stick. He spoke softly , and told me "big things are in your future and you will make an impact". That was it as I stood there holding my daughters hand I went to ask why would you tell me such things and I don't know you? He looked me dead in the eyes and said "'Sometimes it takes someone you don't know to make you listen".. and walked on...
Wow does not even begin to explain how I feel.

It is a great shame that that more of the mundanes are so limited and narrow in their world view so as to not recognise great innovation when it appears. Too often it seems these narrow minds get caught up on ideas, skills and techniques that are hundreds, and sometimes even thousands of years old. The new, the different, it frightens them I think. Systems such as yours are needed, to seperate the wheat from the chaff. After all, what warrior today would wade into the heat of battle with a sword when they could have a modern computerized battle rifle running the latest in combat software from Microsoft's weapons tech division? The fact that strangers now appear to you to inform you of your future greatness, speaks loudly of the soundness of your system and mind. I look forward to reading even more from you in the future, and await the disemination of your wisdom to us unworthy ones.

I don't know... I might accept his wisdom better if I knew that it was accompanied by some "Vitamin H"...

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It is a great shame that that more of the mundanes are so limited and narrow in their world view so as to not recognise great innovation when it appears. Too often it seems these narrow minds get caught up on ideas, skills and techniques that are hundreds, and sometimes even thousands of years old. The new, the different, it frightens them I think. Systems such as yours are needed, to seperate the wheat from the chaff. After all, what warrior today would wade into the heat of battle with a sword when they could have a modern computerized battle rifle running the latest in combat software from Microsoft's weapons tech division? The fact that strangers now appear to you to inform you of your future greatness, speaks loudly of the soundness of your system and mind. I look forward to reading even more from you in the future, and await the disemination of your wisdom to us unworthy ones.

just curious are you British?

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
just curious are you British?
The concept of allegiance to such an archaic concept is not one to which I subscribe. Surely a man of your advanced wisdom would agree. I view myself as having advanced beyond such primitive notions, which are beneath such advanced thinkers as you and I. Certainly, when one is faced with the daunting task of revolutionising the arts of self defence, there is no room for nostalgically holding to the romantic yet obsolete notion of nationalistic pride or identity. I am what I am, The Master of Space and Time.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When are the youtube videos comming? That is what is important to me, to actually see something. Who cares if the Master is british, he speeks with a crooked tongue
icon10.gif
. Back to the decussion you have explained some what and have given some reasons but for the life of me do not see the different that you speak of. Maybe I am getting to old to read between the lines so I will wait for video.

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

Wow the arrogance is astonishing. It is hardly a narrow view that we have lol. The TMA systems we study are proven time and time again. Its the new upstart RBSD systems that have something to prove. You might want to tone down the arrogance and assumption. Your forum title says it all though HAHA.

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The reason I ask and it does not make a difference if you are British, as you are European from the way you spell your words and conduct your writing.

An as I was curious as well do to the fact that as I read and reread your thread comments, I can't help but detect slight sarcasm, and even though you are trying to somewhat say you are supporting me you also come across like if I do fail, that you can write well enough to try to slam me. (Just my observation).

Now as to the YouTube video, I look to have it up by the beg. of October.
I am doing some small retreats and a video project so as soon as I return back home I will begin and post it. If you do have any questions feel free to PM me.

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
Wow the arrogance is astonishing. It is hardly a narrow view that we have lol. The TMA systems we study are proven time and time again. Its the new upstart RBSD systems that have something to prove. You might want to tone down the arrogance and assumption. Your forum title says it all though HAHA.
Arrogance? Hardly.
Honesty? Absolutely.

What value is there in centuries of tradition, generations of perfection? You claim that your techniques are proved time and time again, yet I see no ancient scrolls explaining how to handle modern situations. The weapons of those texts are farm tools, but society is no longer farm based. Just because those techniques have been refined and perfected and adapted through generations of skilled masters on the battlefields and streets of the world is no reason to keep them. I for one look forward with great anticipation the greatness that shall be unveiled when we so unworthy are gifted with the Dark one's Concepts. After all, this must be a truly revolutionary system if complete strangers are now appearing and heralding greatness to come! Just because so many other systems have appeared and failed the test of time and technique is no reason to be so sceptical here.

But then, there are reasons why I am The Master. Some will see my words, and some will see my meaning, and some will even understand, as barriers are broken and the Space and Time collide inverting all of reality into a pure and uninterrupted progression of the rapid execution of Eternity into that most elemental of matter!

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
The reason I ask and it does not make a difference if you are British, as you are European from the way you spell your words and conduct your writing.

An as I was curious as well do to the fact that as I read and reread your thread comments, I can't help but detect slight sarcasm, and even though you are trying to somewhat say you are supporting me you also come across like if I do fail, that you can write well enough to try to slam me. (Just my observation).

Now as to the YouTube video, I look to have it up by the beg. of October.
I am doing some small retreats and a video project so as soon as I return back home I will begin and post it. If you do have any questions feel free to PM me.
To be sarcastic is not in my nature my good doctor. There is however an assuredness of opinion that some misread as arrogance. My support or non support of any one or any thing is a matter of perspective, and perspective as they say is a three sided sword.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What I saw on the video looked very much like Paul Vunak's PFS. I take it the difference is in how you train it, then?

I would have to agree and would like to see the approach to this teaching. If it is something that can help anybody then it needs to be out in the open.

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What I saw on the video looked very much like Paul Vunak's PFS. I take it the difference is in how you train it, then?
I think on a surface level yes, and also what I try to instill into your thought process.
I would have to agree and would like to see the approach to this teaching. If it is something that can help anybody then it needs to be out in the open.
Approach:
One I keep your mind working on other issues while you are physically working on what I am telling you to do.
I constantly try to confuse your thought process as well and keep you thinking on what I need you to focus on. The mind is a wonderful thing and can also be your WORST ENEMY, far worse than anyone you hope to encounter..

Gandhiandgandolf

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello DGC,

I am a newcomer who has been reading this site for sometime and I must say that I was never interested in becoming a member until now. The idea of PURE is really intriguing, in modern day and modern life, we face all kinds of obstacles and situations. There may be nothing new under the sun, but there is always someone who is of our time, that can guide us to rediscover lost knowledge. I gather that this is only one part of your program,and I am interested in finding out more, if you are willing to disclose. If not I understand.

So many possibly experienced martial artists in this forum seem to have conflicting views, that I do not understand. PURE from what I have read, is for anyone and everyone, not promising the end all cure all ,but immediate actions to get yourself to higher ground. I would be more interested in hearing about the overall goals of DGC, and not focus on such a small and trivial piece of a greater puzzle.

would you agree, and can you answer my question?

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think i have seen this before a few times..

A name and logo that seems like it is taken from a video game.

The usual "your art won`t save you, what I teach will" speach accompanied by pictures of slashed and stabbed people.

The instructor is both a Professor and a Private Contractor for the Marines

Perhaps this is just bad marketing but to me it screams STAY AWAY

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes Sir Good Points BUT I rather have the gas discharge than THE BULLET. in real life you take the less of two evils " Right?" I would NOT do a GUN DISARM IF at all possible.Just give them the money But IF I was going to get shoot had no other course of action then bullet burn gas discharge is nothing compare to me being a live. Also If you saw the video I also talk about it "blowback"

Just some thoughts

The gas discharge will kill you if it is close enough to you body, you know that don't you?? It isn't necessarily the lesser.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
, as barriers are broken and the space and time collide inverting all of reality into a pure and uninterrupted progression of the rapid execution of eternity into that most elemental of matter!

what the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think i have seen this before a few times..

A name and logo that seems like it is taken from a video game.

The usual "your art won`t save you, what I teach will" speach accompanied by pictures of slashed and stabbed people.

The instructor is both a Professor and a Private Contractor for the Marines

Perhaps this is just bad marketing but to me it screams STAY AWAY

Speaking not as a Moderator but as a martial artist I have to totally agree.

Fortunately for me, it's not a decision I shall ever have to develop further as I'm tucked away across a rather big ocean :D.

People will of course make up their own minds based on their own experiences and the size of their wallets (larger allows for more experimentation than smaller).

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

If you look back a few pages, I asked a series of questions, one being to describe how the training is done. Unless I missed it, and I don't believe I did, I never received an answer. Instead I was told to wait for the video. Thats fine and dandy, but I feel that someone should be able to give some verbal description of their art. I'm sure if someone asked you and I to describe Arnis, we'd be able to give them quite a bit. :)

Mike

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That my friend, is not sarcasm. That is irony (and very poorly veiled it was too). I would only suggest that you let this thread drift away before it descends into a farce. I for one would like to see you get yourself involved further in the other discussions where your skill and expertise will show through, particularly if you have not yet compiled a comprehensive video demonstration list or whatever. All you gotta do to get people interested is put your site link at the bottom of your sig. and put your thought and your wisdom into your posts, exactly as you have been doing. Good luck :) Jenna

To be sarcastic is not in my nature my good doctor. There is however an assuredness of opinion that some misread as arrogance. My support or non support of any one or any thing is a matter of perspective, and perspective as they say is a three sided sword.
God save us all..

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can't believe I actually read this entire thread...(that's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back).

DGC, between this thread and your website I've seen "a lot of show and very little go." I think you've reached (and passed) the point where no one is going to take you seriously until you actually say something that has some substance.

Am I saying that you're a fraud...no. I'm saying that your unwillingness to answer peoples' quesions with anything other than cute sound-bites, and your failure to actually provide us with a taste of your program leaves me with a fair degree of skepticism.

Latest Discussions