Not Sure What Happened in This Conversation

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I had a conversation here, but then I decided to edit the post because you can't just flat out delete them unless you are an admin. Guess it's time to go back to the posts about lineage wars. lol

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to like the answer to your questions, Steve.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I didn't ask a question...just shared a story that had a beginning, middle, and end. :)

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You should not be too serious about online discussion. Sometime someone may say:

- You don't know your art very well.
- You will need to meet someone who can explain this to you.

You then find out the person who said this only had MA training less than 5 years.

In online discussion, an elementary school kid can tell a 50 years old grown up that the former knows more than the latter.

My friend always asked me, "Why do you spend time in online discussion? What can you do if someone says something bad about you?" The answer is, "You can do nothing."

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I didn't ask a question...just shared a story that had a beginning, middle, and end. :)
You shared an anecdote and then (explicitly or implicitly) asked the question, "what happened and why?" The thread is entitled, "Not sure what happened in this conversation." I mean, dude. Come on. What's a guy supposed to think the thread is about, if not to discuss what happened in the conversation and why it happened?

But I'm glad I didn't share my opinion.

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is a strange thread.

I think you and I must have missed whatever conversation Steve is talking about in the OP because the edited it and got rid of it.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think you and I must have missed whatever conversation Steve is talking about in the OP because the edited it and got rid of it.

That would be it! As Bruce Lee taught, "Reject what is useless." So I rejected the idea of my own thread. LOL

Reactions: KPM
OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
You shared an anecdote and then (explicitly or implicitly) asked the question, "what happened and why?" The thread is entitled, "Not sure what happened in this conversation." I mean, dude. Come on. What's a guy supposed to think the thread is about, if not to discuss what happened in the conversation and why it happened?

But I'm glad I didn't share my opinion.

Right, but any opinion you would have about me would be based on even less information than THIS guy had about me. Therefore I realized the futility of the thread.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Right, but any opinion you would have about me would be based on even less information than THIS guy had about me. Therefore I realized the futility of the thread.
how many times are you going to bump this discussion that you say you're not interested in continuing? Your words and your actions are incongruous.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have new wrestling shoes. So no more matty toe for me.

1485548573198-1236881264.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am so easily, and often, confused.

Not a bad way to be, actually. :)

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
how many times are you going to bump this discussion that you say you're not interested in continuing? Your words and your actions are incongruous.

Not really, because I am no longer replying to anything about the original discussion. I never said I lost interest in what followed. LOL

Latest Discussions