yes they are and this is (hater admins whats the deal)

Kalamazoo Ninja

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I had a legit thread discussing the Kuji but a hater admin locked it. Why? This is not the conduct an admin of a martial arts community forum should behave. I'm saddened and dissapointed. This thread is for the purpose of discussing why this happened.

Edit

Never mind I guess nothing anybody can do....there's no delete button so I can't get rid of this thread

Last edited:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are heading down the wrong road I fear, Kalamazoo.

If you disagree with how something you have posted on these forums has been administered then you should discuss it with the Staff. They will tell you why whatever action was taken and what regulations were involved. It is your right to disagree with their decision but, given that this is one of the more well moderated sites around, if you have been the focus of any official action it will not have been for capricious reasons.

That means that it is best to accept responsibility for any mis-steps you have made, with regard to the codes of conduct and practise that you agreed to when you signed up. If you find that you cannot do that then by far the least problematic course is to realise that the Net is vast place where almost everyone can find a niche that suits them after a bit of searching.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If I had to guess, I'd say your post there looked like trolling, most likely because you mentioned the kuji can get you possessed by demons. I could be wrong though. You could probably try to ask again, just be more careful with how you ask and more specific about what you want to know.

martial sparrer

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I got banned from sherdog, its an mma site because some guy posted back a male naked brazillian guy with big **** flopping around.......the man is pissed!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got banned from sherdog, its an mma site because some guy posted back a male naked brazillian guy with big **** flopping around.......the man is pissed!

Let me assure you that being party to anything of the sort here is a good way to get whacked with the banhammer.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a legit thread discussing the Kuji but a hater admin locked it. Why? This is not the conduct an admin of a martial arts community forum should behave. I'm saddened and dissapointed. This thread is for the purpose of discussing why this happened.

Edit

Never mind I guess nothing anybody can do....there's no delete button so I can't get rid of this thread

5.3 Complaint Policy and Procedures
If you have a complaint concerning a member, their actions or their postings, here are the "proper channels".

5.3.5 Problem concerns a MT Staff Member
You can use the contact link at the bottom of any forum page which goes to the Admin Team to send us your concerns.
You may also contact Bob Hubbard directly.

"Delete All My Posts" Requests
No. It is not our policy to delete all the posts you made. Doing so harms the integrity and flow of our forums.
**This is clarification of existing policy**

Post/Thread Removal Requests
It is not our policy to remove posts or threads because someone is offended by the content, or the OP has changed their mind about it being posted. In rare cases we will consider polite requests. Consideration is not a promise of removal. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem as offensive, hostile, threatening or otherwise a violation of our policies.
**This is clarification of existing policy**

Let me assure you that being party to anything of the sort here is a good way to get whacked with the banhammer.

1.10.1 No forum bashing

This means all forum bashing is not tolerated. Forum bashing is coming to MT and complaining about other forums, their rules, their moderators, their members, etc.

No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images: Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.

This stuff ain't rocket science folks.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
or
YOU got banned because "some guy" posted something offensive? Seems like there's a linkage missing here... or shall I guess the identity of "some guy?"

Here's a simple guide: READ THE RULES. They aren't too hard to figure out. Some general internet advise: Lurk a bit, and get a clue about the standards of conduct on a particular forum. Check out the stickied posts and FAQs; they may tell you that the post you're about to make is not going to go over well.

Last edited:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL. I have a friend who got banned on youtube because some one one this site complained he was steeling their material. He was just doing guitar solos over a generic drum track. What is the kicker is that my friend is permanently banned. There is no recourse. LOL
Sean

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How did you get banned for this? What did you say before or after that involved you with it?

martial sparrer

Orange Belt
Reaction score
or
YOU got banned because "some guy" posted something offensive? Seems like there's a linkage missing here... or shall I guess the identity of "some guy?"

Here's a simple guide: READ THE RULES. They aren't too hard to figure out. Some general internet advise: Lurk a bit, and get a clue about the standards of conduct on a particular forum. Check out the stickied posts and FAQs; they may tell you that the post you're about to make is not going to go over well.
sorry my friend...I have no business posting naked brazillian guys with boobies....that's not my world, my world is married with two children, catholic school teacher from wousieville Canada! but to reply to a later post about a suspect youtube ban....that just sucks because the average internet user uses youtube probably on a weekly basis for some type of thing

Latest Discussions