Not Sure What Happened in This Conversation

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Tony was the last one posting on this thread so I though it was becoming informative or useful.
But it is not, actually. :)

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tony was the last one posting on this thread so I though it was becoming informative or useful.
But it is not, actually. :)

Here you go. We have changed our single leg entry to be the same as the double leg( Just a change in the head position ) A bit simpler to learn a bit harder to read.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go. We have changed our single leg entry to be the same as the double leg( Just a change in the head position ) A bit simpler to learn a bit harder to read.
I missed this. I'd actually like to see the version of single-leg and double-leg you're using. Can you point to a video of either or both? I teach a pretty rudimentary single-leg for defending from the ground (kneeling start), but haven't included a double-leg. If I had one entry for both, I might change my mind.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I missed this. I'd actually like to see the version of single-leg and double-leg you're using. Can you point to a video of either or both? I teach a pretty rudimentary single-leg for defending from the ground (kneeling start), but haven't included a double-leg. If I had one entry for both, I might change my mind.

I will see what i can do. I will drop it on that other thread. You need the single if you are doing the double anyway because they are part of a combination.