NHL 06/07 Season

OP
Paul B

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hear ya there. Repeating is darn near impossible nowadays,especially with some clutch guys on other teams.

Buffalo,Stars,and stupid Minni...all undefeated so far..who'd a thunk it?

Buffalo is looking tough. Good Gawd. I caught a game the other night on CI and they were flyin'. I think Lindy and Co. have a bitter taste in their mouth after last season's last minute let-down. I'm picking them right now to come out of the East this year..they are hungry NOW..sorry MrH.:)

Wee..go kick those Flames in the rear!!! What's up with Tanguay and Iggy? Do thy even have a point yet? Jeesh!!

Tonight we have the Av's. We'll probably win this one and continue to lose to fellow bottom-dwellers.

Business as usual for the Hawks.:mrtoilet:

How can you lose to St. Lou and frickin' take apart the much-bally-hood Pred's team? Huh?Huh? Answer me ya high-priced no heart bums!!!! (what no red-faced-hair-pulling out-smilies? I'll just settle for this,then.) :tantrum: :disgust:

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Buffalo is looking tough. Good Gawd. I caught a game the other night on CI and they were flyin'. I think Lindy and Co. have a bitter taste in their mouth after last season's last minute let-down. I'm picking them right now to come out of the East this year..they are hungry NOW..sorry MrH.:)

9-1 last night against the Flyers. Good gawd! LOL

Maybe there is something to your claims ;)

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
GAAAADZEUUKS!!!

We lost again?? Where's the D that we know and love?? :banghead:

Sounds like Montreal played a pretty good game though. Shame about Downey getting KO'd - but thats what happens when you mess with the man....

Kipper did well though, but he always does :ultracool

Hows your team doing??

OP
Paul B

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whoa. Nedved was frickin waved?!!!?!!?!!

I bet he didn't see that one coming. Bobby C doesn't like to mess around though..and I bet Ken Hitchcock also had a big say in that. I bet he's going to be snatched up quickly. *come to Chicago..we need Center's*

Hey Wee..Our team is off to a 3-2 start..the best since 1998-99. That man in my avatar is a huge reason. I think he's still leading the NHL in points. Now if only our other players could pick it up.:) I also really liked Downey when he played for the Hawks. Unfortunately his skill is nowhere near the size of his yap.LOL.

I'd also take the Kipper over crappybulin anyday.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score

Rematch of the Conferance finals tonight! Canes vs Sabres. Should prove interesting! I'll try and catch this one if I can! woot!

OP
Paul B

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Go Canes!! Buffalo's gotta give sometime..jeesh!

We're taking on the Stars tonight,should be a good measuring stick to see if we really are that good.

Let's Go Hawks!!!:highfive:

Jeff L

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm glad I found this thead. Being a Buffalo fan, you all know how I'm feeling so far this year.

I just hope we don't lose to the Habs tonight, since they guaranteed victory against us.

Anyway, good call on number six man. Eerily accurate.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! :wavey: Just thought I would mention in this thread as well that if your team isn't doing well, it is ALL MY FAULT!

Sorry for the intrusion..carry on! Bye for now! :wavey:

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ice hockey is Ice Hockey.:)

Good to see you in here,Brother John!

Whose farm team are they?
wow....
a bit embarased.......I don't know.
I searched their website, and can't find out.

hmmm....now I need to do some research.

Confession: I'm a New Hockey fan! ((But: my wife, 8 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter are already HOOKED!! What did my son want for his birthday? A "THUNDER" jersey with Jason Duda's signature...[team capt.].))
We go EVERY chance we get and always end up Hoarse from the yelling and screaming, it's great!!
....kinda scared though....my CUTE little 5 year old daughter turned to me and said after last Friday night, when we gave the BOOOOT to the Tulsa Oilers at a home game...
"Daddy, I wanna be the Go-Lee (it's how she says it)...cuz I could stop the puck Every Time!! Just like Laplante."

I can just see it...
the prettiest girl around
give or take a few teeth.

;)

Your Brother
John

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! :wavey: Just thought I would mention in this thread as well that if your team isn't doing well, it is ALL MY FAULT!

Sorry for the intrusion..carry on! Bye for now! :wavey:

Aha....just as i suspected...... %-}

The flames seem to be fizzling out this season :banghead: :flushed:

OP
Paul B

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you're a new "convert" Br. John...Hockey is the best game ever played.

As for Jeff..I am hoping they can get it done for number 10 and 11..that would really be something. Briere and Afinogenov are too damn fast. They were skating circles around Le Montreal last night.

Wee...Always have hope,it's still early..and the trades will start soon.

As a long-suffering Blackhawk fan that's going to be on my tombstone.:)