Name 2 things....

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
Elayna said:
Want to:1. Stading on the cliff moors of ireland, with the wind blowing against me.
The "cliff moors of ireland"? I've lived in Ireland for 35 years and I never heard of this magickal locale. Are you quite sure you didn't read that in a pamphlet or comic book? Oh sorry, I see now: Cliff Moors is a person ;) j/k! By the way Elayna, are the "ferris wheel at night" and the "shotgun wedding" incidents related? Same guy? That's sweet. :) Good luck to you.

Respects!

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
MartialIntent...No i didnt read it in a pamphlet or anything. LOL Dork.
Its just my cute way of describing what Ive seen. You know where the cliffs are almost straight up, and the ocean beats against them. Ive seen them in peoples personal pics. Dont know what there called...But want to go there...and feel the wind. What can I say I love the smell of the ocean.
As far as the shotgun wedding and the ferris wheel. No 2 different guys. The guy on the ferris wheel I did spend 6 years with and we were engaged...But...it just didnt work out for several reasons.
But the shotgun wedding was only becuase we were moving out of our apartment on sudden notice due to a stalker situation i was having. Kinda messed things up. And the guy I married that day...I had known for 4 years and Is as dorky as me. LOL. :)

What can I say...Im Sweeeettttt :) :) LOL.
And if you buy that I have some ocean front property in arizona for you. Hehehehe
TTYL

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Giving birth to my son

Finally being able to buy my own home

Starting Martial Arts and sticking at it for as long as I have :)

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
Elayna said:
MartialIntent...No i didnt read it in a pamphlet or anything. LOL Dork.
Its just my cute way of describing what Ive seen. You know where the cliffs are almost straight up, and the ocean beats against them. Ive seen them in peoples personal pics. Dont know what there called...But want to go there...and feel the wind. What can I say I love the smell of the ocean.
As far as the shotgun wedding and the ferris wheel. No 2 different guys. The guy on the ferris wheel I did spend 6 years with and we were engaged...But...it just didnt work out for several reasons.
But the shotgun wedding was only becuase we were moving out of our apartment on sudden notice due to a stalker situation i was having. Kinda messed things up. And the guy I married that day...I had known for 4 years and Is as dorky as me. LOL. :)

What can I say...Im Sweeeettttt :) :) LOL.
And if you buy that I have some ocean front property in arizona for you. Hehehehe
TTYL
Well you must upload some pics, then I'll know where you mean! Yeah, it can be windy here at times on the seafront, that's for sure, but this time of year we get nice warm breezes off the Atlantic. Actually, between you and I, I like frequenting places where there's an abundance of "hot air" ;) And don't you worry about organizing me an AZ ocean-front property, I've acquired a modest little shack set back nicely on the Cliff Moors of Ireland, hehe! Any time you're here, go right ahead and pop in, just look for the rainbow ;)

Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear about your need to move apartments - that ain't nice at all.

But apologies - back to your topic. For me, the most beautiful event I've experienced would, in agreement with yourself and others, have to be the birth of my two sons. Since then, I haven't thought of any greater desire than than the thought of them growing up and doing well. I mean, my two boyos have ensured that every day's had at least one little unique and memorable experience - you know what I mean: every "first" [from sounds to words to teeth to steps to alphabets and reading and all the rest] is a little inspiring and wonderful memento in its own right. I think the key is recognizing it for what it is and not thinking of those moments as trivial, as it might seem to observers :) Good luck.

Respects!

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have to agree with the others who said childbirth. I never experienced it myself, but I was my sister's "coach." Her hubby wasn't sure he could take it (I was there incase he passed out, but I did all the coaching). I saw the whole thing. It's amazing to see a life born into this world. But he did take it and got to cut the cord ... I wanted to do that *pouts* Now my nephew is 5 (the one I saw the birth of).

Other than that, being alive (I had physical problems like cervical cancer and all). I thank the good Lord for that.

Then there's snowboarding on fresh packed powder in the early AM. WHOOOHOOO!!!

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Having children is a life changing event. Sometimes not so good, but mostly good. For me having Michael was a miracle. I didnt think I was able to have children, and even now the doctors are unsure if I will be able to have any more. So everyday that my son gets bigger and is healthy and does all his firsts is a day that Im blessed.When he was born was the best moment in my life and in my hubbys. And let me tell you that kid was no small one. 9lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long. Yup...and when I got pregnant I was a size 4. LOL. Who would of thought.(not a 4 anymore...just a big pig.) LOL.Anyways. Keep the good thoughts coming peeps. Its nice to see that in the midst of all the bad out there...Peeps can still see the good in it. I love to see that.Love ya all.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've had several experiences in nature on my travels: watching baby sea turtles just hatching in S.Carolina, seeing a sting ray in the wild while visiting the Caribbean, watching dolphins swim while in N.Carolina- to name a few. For my personal life- hearing that my two neices and nephew (whom I'd never thought I would never see again) were in my brother's custody (a long, long, long story).

Nevada_MO_Guy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Elayna said:
Name 2 things....That you have experienced that you found beautiful/amazing.
Welcome to MT :piratehi:

1. My first time scuba diving in the Cayman Islands.
2. Riding my motorcycle in my first downpour.

Name 2 things....That you want to experience that you find beautiful/amazing.
1. Watching a nice movie with a loved one....did I mention the movie would have to be on Blu-Ray with a resolution of 1920 x 1080p, not 1080i, shown on a minimum 50" HDTV that is capable of 1080p, of course,..... with 7.1 surround sound. (give me a minute.....sometimes I get emotional)
2. Being debt free.....difficult to do because of #1 :)

Latest Discussions