I'll Shove That Cell Phone. . .

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
crushing said:
Come on, admit it. There has been instances where you've thought about doing to someone what this guy is accused of. Well, maybe you would have chosen a different orifice. . .
Funny how quickly people will get off the phone in a theater when you express that... :lol:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
crushing said:
Come on, admit it. There has been instances where you've thought about doing to someone what this guy is accused of. Well, maybe you would have chosen a different orifice. . .

ME!!! NEVER!!!

Not cool, calm, collect, quite, un-opinionated little ole me.... :uhyeah:

But I have to admit that story is messed up he did it because he was jealous or she swallowed the phone to prevent him from seeing who she was calling!?!?!?!? These people need help... or prison... not sure which. They definitely need to go to neutral corners of the planet and never see each other again that's for sure.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Snipped from the article:

She testified yesterday that she couldn't remember how the phone got in her throat, saying she drank too much that night. Court records show that her blood alcohol content was three times the legal limit.

Drunk or not, what would possess her to swallow the phone? Was it a new drinking game or something? :confused:

OP
C

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Swordlady said:

Drunk or not, what would possess her to swallow the phone? Was it a new drinking game or something? :confused:

Also from the article: "A doctor at a Kansas City hospital's emergency room used a tool called a "pincher" to remove the phone from Abell's throat."

Ouch! Now I've got a song from a musical stuck in my head. . . One, Cingular sensation. . .

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Drunk or not, what would possess her to swallow the phone

Someone should have told her it went in a whole lot easier that its coming out..

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm guessing she was showing off her special talent ....

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
she was to drunk to remember what happend ....????

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I feel like doing that when people talk on the phone while driving and ignore everyone else! GGGRRRRRRR It's illegal in NY! Get off the cell and drive! .... Ummm. I'm ok. One of my pet peeves .... sorry. I also have a cell phone but I hate the dang things, so I don't use it unless I break down.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
karatekid1975 said:
I feel like doing that when people talk on the phone while driving and ignore everyone else! GGGRRRRRRR It's illegal in NY! Get off the cell and drive! .... Ummm. I'm ok. One of my pet peeves .... sorry. I also have a cell phone but I hate the dang things, so I don't use it unless I break down.
Actually it's only illegal in NY if you don't have a hands-free device. But yes, some people are downright dangerous attempting to drive while manipulating coffee and a cell phone. Of course, then you have people who apply make-up or read a book while driving (I had a woman almost run me off the road while doing just that the other day).

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No REAL woman can't effectively apply makeup and operate a motor vehicle at the same time. She clearly wasn't a real woman.

:lol2:

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
No REAL woman can't effectively apply makeup and operate a motor vehicle at the same time. She clearly wasn't a real woman.

:lol2:
Ah, I hadn't thought of that. "She" could very well have been one of those transistors.

:uhyeah:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
karatekid1975 said:
I feel like doing that when people talk on the phone while driving and ignore everyone else! GGGRRRRRRR It's illegal in NY

In certain cities up here too, but it doesn't stop them..Got hit enroute to call one year running Priority 1 ( lights and siren) to an MVA..Stopped at Red light (which we are supposed to do) to insure traffic isn't coming before moving through..The driver of the other vehicle was yakking on his cell phone and not paying attention and the light in his direction of travel was turning Yellow so he jumped on it to make it through the intersection and hit my cruiser so hard he spun it 180..He didn't see the flashing light or hear the siren.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady said:

If cellphones continue to shrink like they have been I can see cell phone swallowing becoming a common accident.

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Drac said:
In certain cities up here too, but it doesn't stop them..Got hit enroute to call one year running Priority 1 ( lights and siren) to an MVA..Stopped at Red light (which we are supposed to do) to insure traffic isn't coming before moving through..The driver of the other vehicle was yakking on his cell phone and not paying attention and the light in his direction of travel was turning Yellow so he jumped on it to make it through the intersection and hit my cruiser so hard he spun it 180..He didn't see the flashing light or hear the siren.

That's what I mean. When a fool hits a cop while on a cell, then that person needs to get rid of the cell, or not drive at all. That makes me mad as ..... Cops are out there to keep the peace, and you have idiots like this that are not paying attention because of a darn phone. GGGRRRRRR

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
karatekid1975 said:
That's what I mean. When a fool hits a cop while on a cell, then that person needs to get rid of the cell, or not drive at all. That makes me mad as ..... Cops are out there to keep the peace, and you have idiots like this that are not paying attention because of a darn phone. GGGRRRRRR

Then to top it all off this idiot tried to sue me and the department...Hired some store front lawyer got a court date set.. The Judge threw it out of court...

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Drac said:
Then to top it all off this idiot tried to sue me and the department...Hired some store front lawyer got a court date set.. The Judge threw it out of court...

What a penis.. May I kick him in the face?

Latest Discussions