MY Liven Densho

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
NINJUTSU many different forms and name's kin-horn one right now in my videos is the real liven densho ench video show all what take to show all what you learn if work hard I had all training before went you tube and came here if don't like spell my then keep everything short.
and do know what talking about

Blackswordshinobi Togakure ryu Ninjutsu and ninpo

ps sorry if can't read it but ill try work on it ok so you wont attack me and wont get angery

Sanke

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well, this one is more coherent, but what is it you want to discus exactly? That you have to work on basics before putting videos on YouTube?

Also what exactly is a 'liven densho'? Do you mean living densho? And even then, what do you mean by that?

I'm still not sure if this is going anywhere, but let's see if we can make a discussion out of this.

Sanke on the move.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
densho mean book /or notes liven book like its also maen live record book on my / my video but i showing all what take from beagining belt so see i did all be for got youtube oder to other othere understand im share my exspearent what had to do ..

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you mean that this is a living book that you add to as you learn more and grow in the art?

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blackswordshinobi, this is just a suggestion: Have you thought about videoing yourself saying what you want to say out loud? You can then uploading it to youtube, then link to it from here? Judging from your Youtube vids you communicate best with the spoken word, and it would be awesome if we understood what you want to talk about, at least :)

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
infact it does look im not beginer in art but when re do video after phil elmore destory my frist site i had re do every video just about i heard he was bannd from here i hope i dont .

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Gnarlie
well yes i do talk better speak but here all type maybe the site can add a talk recorder here so other can speak there post that if others cant understand it least you hear it maybe do a video for youll guys nexts time

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
There are talk to type software. All you have to do is talk
And it types for you some of it may be free.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Try this:

http://vocaroo.com/

First record by saying what you want to say. Then click 'save'. Then copy the URL and post it here. Others can listen to it by clicking the link.

Not sure how well it will work in practice, but it looks possible.

skuggvarg

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Dear blackswordshinobi,

After having read your posts, watched some of your videoclips and having meditated over it I think the best thing you should do is put martial arts aside for awhile and focus on learning to read/write instead. You will have much better use of those skills I assure you. If you then choose to start doing martial arts again, no matter what style of form, find a good place to train. If there is no one around, move.

Regards / Skuggvarg

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Billy, Try the Vocaroo service. It's easy to use.
Listen here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YSGsB3Hdc8

Try this:

http://vocaroo.com/

First record by saying what you want to say. Then click 'save'. Then copy the URL and post it here. Others can listen to it by clicking the link.

Not sure how well it will work in practice, but it looks possible.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dude, that thing rocks! ISAGN!!!

Latest Discussions