Moving on

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best of luck to you and the family, Fearless!

Sending prayers and lots of good travel vibes :)

OP
F

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
I made it...drove straight through. Made it friday night at about 9:30. About 26 hours of driving with an hour nap at one point :)

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FearlessFreep said:
I made it...drove straight through. Made it friday night at about 9:30. About 26 hours of driving with an hour nap at one point :)
Yee ha! :erg: My personal best was 19 hours straight through and it took me days to get "right" after that. Good job making it in one piece. :)

OP
F

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Terry, is this the place you were talking about? US Taekwondo Academy

I went by and picked up some info and watched the intermediate colored belts doing class...and got so ansty they let me go home and get my dobok and hop in for the advanced colored belt class later in the afternoon, and then some no-pads light contact sparring with me and a few black belts (learned a lot..other than just they were much better than me..I like sparring black belts in traininga...it's a great learning experience) and talked self-defense with no of the adult BBs Anyway, I'm in for their two week trial

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FearlessFreep said:
Terry, is this the place you were talking about? US Taekwondo Academy

I went by and picked up some info and watched the intermediate colored belts doing class...and got so ansty they let me go home and get my dobok and hop in for the advanced colored belt class later in the afternoon, and then some no-pads light contact sparring with me and a few black belts (learned a lot..other than just they were much better than me..I like sparring black belts in traininga...it's a great learning experience) and talked self-defense with no of the adult BBs Anyway, I'm in for their two week trial

Yes sir you should do great there they have some top notch studebts and BB. Please say hello from me and TXBB next time you are there. You are lucky, also when you come by Texas you know my area come say hello and you always have a place to stay.
Terry

Latest Discussions