Martial talker you'd most like to train with

T

Tae Kwon Doughboy

TigerWoman - I can relate to her.

KenpoTess - those avatar's!

7starmantis - he replied to my first post and I have met him.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for mentioning my name you guys. I'm honored. I'm more than willing to train with anyone, as long as they are sincere and honest about their training. Tae Kwon Doughboy, its a shame we didn't get to do any training, that would have been great! Next time, eh? When I'm not working at the school, I have more time to train.

There are so many here I would love to train with, it would take too long to name them all.

7sm

O

OC Kid

I think Dan Anderson would be right at the top of my list.

Along with Doc Chappell.

Josh "true2kempo" would be a great workout partner someone to exchange ideas with.

R.Rouselet would be great to.

MJ well I think we would spend to much time shuckin annd jivin to really get a good work out but it sure would be fun.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OC Kid said:
MJ well I think we would spend to much time shuckin annd jivin to really get a good work out but it sure would be fun.
LOL OC Kid it would be my honor to learn with you! :btg: Most guys don't want to work out with me because of my prime choice of targets LOL (kidding) I have a long and growing list posted in the Ladies Locker Room of the Men of Martial Talk to meet - you made the first draft dude because I think you really care about your students!!! Ladies you are all awesome and I'd love to work out with any one of you! The rest of the list I think best stay where it is as I'd hate to leave anyone out, most of you are on it anyway though... :asian:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taekwon Doughboy, thanks - we would have to an easy on the knees group! My jumping days are numbered. I don't think there is wheelchair TKD!

I would like to train with all of you. It would be a fabulous learning experience. I probably would be on mental overload though....so much, so little time. Hey that should be our Martialtalk Tshirt, Kaith. So many martial arts, so little time. TW

T

Tae Kwon Doughboy

7starmantis said:
Tae Kwon Doughboy, its a shame we didn't get to do any training, that would have been great! Next time, eh?
7sm
I can only afford one martial art right now. Time and money are scarce. I plan to join you when I meet my TKD goals, which looks like early 2006.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Awww, I'd teach any of ya'll caving. Utah is the place to come to - to do it. Fun thing is... any time of the year... if you can handle the long drives that it sometimes takes to do it. Heh heh.
I watched an hour special on Bryce and Zion a few nights ago on the Travel Channel, and OMG, sign me up!! just seeing the formations on an RGB screen made of pixels just didn't do it justice.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
I have a long and growing list posted in the Ladies Locker Room of the Men of Martial Talk to meet -
Well theres a secret list we would all like to see.... ;)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tgace said:
more than likely one of those messages from Mission: Impossible, that would self destruct after being read.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
I watched an hour special on Bryce and Zion a few nights ago on the Travel Channel, and OMG, sign me up!! just seeing the formations on an RGB screen made of pixels just didn't do it justice.

Well cool, tell ya what... since you're in West Virginny (caved there once or twice) go to this
webpage and find the "grotto" nearest you and hook up with them. I'm not well known in that area so telling them "I'm a friend of..." ain't gonna do nothing but get dumb looks.
But tell them you heard about it and thus... wanna get "down and dirty".

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just wanna go walk the Zion Narrows and the Subway...looks very much fun. and a few of the places on caves.org are extremely close by.

K

Knifehand

I would like to train with everyone. I bet i could learn something new from everyone on MT, But Karatekid1975 would be a fun person to train with considering how much she loves Tang Soo Do... LOL

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
I just wanna go walk the Zion Narrows and the Subway...looks very much fun. and a few of the places on caves.org are extremely close by.
Well if you're willing to travel then I'll accomidate ya
just say when... except for Labor Day weekend cause there's a gathering of cavers then... heh...
Lemme know.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Tom this is a secret list that you are not allowed permission to access, because you are not a Lady of the Locker Room, but rest assured from all of your posts you have a lot of knowledge to share, so for sure you’re on it! LOLOLOL

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Tom this is a secret list that you are not allowed permission to access, because you are not a Lady of the Locker Room, but rest assured from all of your posts you have a lot of knowledge to share, so for sure you’re on it! LOLOLOL
lol

K

Knifehand

mj-hi-yah said:
For the rest of us...who don't speak garbble:

Latest Discussions