Martial Talk Midwest Seminar Oct 24-26

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bob,

I am trying to, open the file. The email you sent me won't open and the one online looks like this $##%#$^$^((^((%$*$.
What do I need to do.
Bob:confused:

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bob,

The flyer looks great but Effingham, is in Illinois not Indiana. May want to change that. But Thanks for the flyer and for the help with the adobe reader.
Bob :asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, Flyer updated. (Sorry about that... :) )

If you've downloaded it before Midnite 9-16-03 EST please redownload it.

Thank you!
:)

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
well I am not a 100% sure yet but I am not sure if I will be able to make this event cause The week after is paul camp and a tourament on the sunday after. So I a not sure yet just wanted to let you know I will keep u informed

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My friend, Jim has signed up on Martial Talk. I have asked him to teach since there maybe two open spots in the Instructors schedule. He has already told his students and as emailed other people who have came to his seminars about it already. I have gotten some replies from several of his people/contacts.

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He is a 4th Degree in Ryukyu Kempo and Kyusho Jitsu. At one time we had the same Instructor. The same guy we both had a falling out with. Jim and I tested together for are 1st, 2nd and 3rd Black Belts. Some one I know and trust very well.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Way Cool! :)

Ok, so, besides me and the folks instructing, who'se going? I gotta know how many toys n stuff to bring. :D Come on, don't all y'all be shy!

:)

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The amount we got was $250.00 bucks. Must advertise outside of Effingham over 50 mile radius. Most also say on all printed material funded by Effingham convention & visitors burreau.
Bob:asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is Terre Haute far enough away? I also get to Indianapolis and Bloomington on occasion if you need flyers put up, and can suggest people to mail the flyers too.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I will not be there sorry I have other events on this day But I am very sorry I can't make it I hope everyone has lots of fun and please tell us how it went. I will try to go to the next one

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TallAdam85
I will not be there sorry I have other events on this day But I am very sorry I can't make it I hope everyone has lots of fun and please tell us how it went. I will try to go to the next one

So, this means you do not need a ride then?

Seriously, ADAM, if anythings changes let me know so I know to pick you up, still not sure where to drop you off on the way back though. :D.

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Says he still is planning on coming. But there might me a possiblity he can't make it. I sure hope he can come.
Bob:asian:

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
So, this means you do not need a ride then? Seriously, ADAM, if anythings changes let me know so I know to pick you up, still not sure where to drop you off on the way back though
MR Parson I will let you know if anything changes but looks like your going to have find some one else to beat up on lol
But I will let you know if things change. See the main problem is if I Go to the martial talk camp I can not go to pauls Arnis camp cause I am low on funds right now but I plan on getting a job soon.

Latest Discussions