Martial Talk Midwest Seminar Oct 24-26

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hay mr rich parson your going to this right cause your teaching at this I am just wondering since your the only one I know from michigan if I can ride with you I will help pay for gas money.
Let me know

thats just saying if i get the money to go and am free on this weekend

thanks

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Will not be attending this event. Some of you will be happy and some are disappointed. Doesn't matter to me.
Bob:asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TallAdam85
Hay mr rich parsons your going to this right cause your teaching at this I am just wondering since your the only one I know from michigan if I can ride with you I will help pay for gas money.
Let me know

thats just saying if i get the money to go and am free on this weekend

thanks

Adam,

We can talk about this some more. I thougt maybe of riding the bike if the weather was good :D. Yet we can talk. I already have a place to stay, you make plans yet? E-mail me

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kempojujutsu
Will not be attending this event. Some of you will be happy and some are disappointed. Doesn't matter to me.

Bob,

I wish to thank you for the verification.

Best Regards
:asian:

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
ok i put this up a before but it was for martial talk flyer just wondering is this going to be for martial talk members only or for any one in martial arts if it is for any one in martial arts i could bring flyers to touraments i have about 4-5 before this event comes up so let me know if u want me to print the info and leave flyers at touraments it might help we may get 2-8 extra people to come witch would be cool but i will way to see what you guys got to say

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The person who was going to teach the palm stick and kobuton is now a no show. The event is for any one who does martial arts. So Adam bring the whole state of Michigan with you. As for t-shirts, I have thought about this. Since it is a Martial Talk event and I have several things to get done. I may see if Bob (Kaith) would prefer to do this? I don't want to step on his toes. I am just the host, also we really don't know how many people are planning on coming to this event yet? Hard to get t-shirts printed up not knowing how many? Rich- was it you planing on teaching the cane? If so do you mean like a walking cane? Cause that is how I took it? Keep the questions coming and tell everyone about the MT seminar.
Bob :asian:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kempojujutsu
The person who was going to teach the palm stick and kobuton is now a no show. The event is for any one who does martial arts. So Adam bring the whole state of Michigan with you. As for t-shirts, I have thought about this. Since it is a Martial Talk event and I have several things to get done. I may see if Bob (Kaith) would prefer to do this? I don't want to step on his toes. I am just the host, also we really don't know how many people are planning on coming to this event yet? Hard to get t-shirts printed up not knowing how many? Rich- was it you planing on teaching the cane? If so do you mean like a walking cane? Cause that is how I took it? Keep the questions coming and tell everyone about the MT seminar.

I apologize guys, the stick is also called the cane. The Walking cane techniques require special walking canes with open handles.

I was planning on stick work, or AKA Rattan Cane, about 28" to 32" in length.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've done MT shirts in the past. For me to do a reprint right now is a bit out of my reach $$ wise. I do really like the idea though.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
several people have asked what do they need for the seminar.Several of the instructors are planning to teach weapons May need to bring the following type of weaponsEscrima sticks- two perfered Some kind of training knife no real knives palm stick Cane
see that's why I thought you were talking about a walking cane.
But yea i pass flyers out at touraments and stuff but most of my upcoming touraments are in CANADA AND OHIO

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
With Jerome not coming now, do we want to give his time to the rest of the Instructors who are coming. Or does any one have a problem with my friend, Jim who is a 4th degree black belt In Kempo Jujutsu. Teaching some pressure point stuff and maybe some kata bunkai. Also I have not heard from Mike Eschenbrenner. Does any one know if he is still coming? I have not asked Jim yet if he would like to teach. Let me know one way or another.

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a PayPal Account step-up now for those who want to prepay. Remember after October 11 price for the seminar will be $100 for the weekend. Currently it is $80 for the weekend. Save yourself $20 bucks

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think all instructors should be MartialTalk members! If your friend is prepared to join us online though--sure!

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Has not replied to my email yet. So I don't know if he is coming. If anyone knows him, have him contact me or any one here at Martial Talk.

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have emailed my friend. Told him he needed to sign up if he plans to teach at the seminar. Since we have two people who have said they will teach not coming or not sure yet.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, it took me a bit longer than I wanted to , but here's a printable flyer for the camp.

Please download and pass it along to as many folks as you can.

Remember, you can register online at http://martialtalk.com/camp and please contact Bob to make payment arrangements.

Thank you,

I hope to see as many MT members as possible at the camp.

Attachments

• $mtseminar.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 176

Latest Discussions