Martha Stewart

M

MartialArtsChic

If she does go to jail, I'm willing to bet they'll send her to the same one Leona Helmsley went to, which is just like a country club instead of a jail. They did a TV show on it once and it was ridiculous.

R

RCastillo

Wouldn't it just be better to hit her in the pocket book instead of going to jail? It's a waste of taxpayer money! :hammer:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
Wouldn't it just be better to hit her in the pocket book instead of going to jail? It's a waste of taxpayer money! :hammer:
She may not have much of a pocket book left to hit. Everything that she has been associated with has gone down hill since her being charged and the stock in the company that she owned has plummeted. The company is thinking of cutting all ties with her to get the "stench" of her name disassociated with it.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
She may not have much of a pocket book left to hit. Everything that she has been associated with has gone down hill since her being charged and the stock in the company that she owned has plummeted. The company is thinking of cutting all ties with her to get the "stench" of her name disassociated with it.
Not to mention many news syndicates have decided to terminate Martha Stewart's "Ask Martha" articles.

Who cares? :idunno:

- Ceicei

E

edhead2000

I want her to go to jail because I want to see how she decorates her jail cell.......It could be a whole new era of Martha Stewart! New books (Martha Stewart Living.......in a 3 x 3 jail cell, Martha Stewart's Jail House Rock Cookbook), new TV shows (Live from the inside of Martha Stewart's cell). It would be great. haha.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What makes Martha think she can continue to do all these things from her cell?

- Ceicei

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
What makes Martha think she can continue to do all these things from her cell?

- Ceicei
She had no idea she was breaking a law, and now she has no idea that she will not be treated differently. She expects everything to be the same. Nothing will change. :rolleyes: SHe has a big lesson coming her way

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It may not be as big a change for her as most of us hope. There are tons of stories of celebrities getting special treatment while in prison. I sometimes have to wonder if ole Martha is maybe a bit dillusional or maybe a bit narcisistic (sp).

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Well the national enq. has been posting some interesting articles about this. Turns out some ladys are in waiting at the prison for Martha already, promising to spend some time with her alone........................

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

theletch1 said:
It may not be as big a change for her as most of us hope. There are tons of stories of celebrities getting special treatment while in prison. I sometimes have to wonder if ole Martha is maybe a bit dillusional or maybe a bit narcisistic (sp).