Why I'm Glad Martha Stewart Was Convicted

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello,
As you may know by now Martha Stewart will be sentenced for her provable crimes. Part of me wanted her to get off, but I'm glad she didn't because it would not have set a very good example for other white collar criminal cases. I think if she walked scott free so would all the other weasles. And **** her for trying to say her employee was not credible for having smoked pot at some point in his life. That was low. Lets just drag everyones life through the muck for daring to tell the truth. OK I feel better now.
Sean

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Personally, I'm glad they found her guilty...similar reasons.

Too many of those in power think their 'positions' make them exempt from having to follow the rules the rest of us do.

Hopefully, it'll stick through the appeals, and a few more corporate scumbags will taste real justice.

R

RCastillo

Putting her in the Pen is a waste of money. If one wants to punish her, make her pay that 250 grand for each count that she's liable for, plus court costs. Now that's a good way to be humbled!

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much that would faze her. She probably uses that sort of money to make her own toilet paper with.

Latest Discussions